Step 1 Sole Source Please let me be half the woman I am!

supermummyd

:wave_cry: Hello everyone,

this diary is for me to document my weight loss journey. It will help me on my way...I am diving in the deep end...on sole source, will see how it goes.

water intake 1.5 litres or so. Need to increase. Don't want to drink anymore now as its late and I am not keen to be up on loo visits all night!

Day 1 - 31.07.2013.

Mint chic shake - hmmm
spicy tomato soup - questionable
maple and pecan porridge.....holding out to the last possible rumble

Thanks crazy diamond. I have just looked at your weight loss recordings and I must say, I am we'll and truly inspired. You haven't got much longer to go. I see you are mixing it up a bit and still losing weight. Brilliant! Can't wait for a piece of chicken, followed by a packet of crisps!!

Success! In excess of 2.5litres of water today. Got sparkling....made a huge difference. Plus it was hot, hot hot outside, so needed hydrating frequently.

Day two 01.08.2013

original porridge - dislike

choc carton.....delicious...going to order plenty in my next stash!

leek and potato soup....fingers crossed I like it. Holding out until around 8

Well over the water requirement today

Day 3 - 02.08.2013

choc mint bar....Love these. Really yum
Banana carton .....ok
oriental soup for dinner....trying to hold itit

Hiya, I've started pretty much the same time as you!
How are you finding it? Have you got much to lose?

Xxx

Hey ooabab,

i am hoping to lose around three to three and half stones. Start weight was 12 stones 4lbs, and hoping to get to 9-9 half.

its going ok so far. Day 4 today and so far so good. 100 percent Ss so far. It's Saturday today so am hoping I don't cave in when I make the oh and lo their dinners tonight!

how about you? What are your favourite sachets so far? How are you finding it?

Hi there :) I want to lose around 4 stone but I'm finding it really hard..had a bit of a hiccup today - been picking! (Only on salad and an omelette but still I feel gross)

My favourite sachets are chocolate mint and vanilla!

Have you got any faves? When are you hoping to lose the weight for?

Xx

By November I hope to be down by 3 stones....will then keep going, but perhaps just replacing one meal a day.
are you on Ss? I might alternate...Ss then Ss plus. Might keep me focused and on track.

Did you have a weigh in after eating the omelette and salad? Does it have any effect on the scales? It does seem like that much naughtiness to be honest. Salad is mostly water and an omelette is healthy protein.

my fav shakes are the choc mint and choc. Haven't tried vanilla yet. Will give it a go.

my all time favs are the bars. I have already loaded up on them for the next week. I dislike the porridge completely and some soups are not great either!! I do like the oriental one though. How about you?

I've got weigh in today and it's my first weigh in so i wouldn't know! I'm going to do the same - ss and ss+ I was on ss all last week though

My fave is choc mint too! I don't really like any of the soups, I can eat them but I refer not too!

Xx

I love strawberry and chocolate mint. I like vanilla with extra cold water in it! Also mixed in coffee and it tasted like an iced latte. Really nice! I liked the oriental soup but kinda gone off it :/ Just finished day 7 on SS and weigh in day is tomorrow! Super excited! I think my tummy is too with all the noises it is making.

How did you both do?

first weigh in last night. On Ss 100 percent. 6lbs off.....slightly disappointed if truth be told. Was expecting a bit more, having read what others are achieving. Not sure what I am doing wrong....? I know we are all different....so hoping for a nice number at the end of this week.

good luck peeps. Let us know how you got on.

Hey:) 6lb is brill in one week! I lost 7.5lb - my consultant told me to look at your weight loss over a month and not a week, because some people can lose 1lb in one week and 10lb in another! You'll easily lose a stone by the end of the month if you stick to it :)
Xx

Ooabab, thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I guess when you put it like that, then yes, I guess it's a very acceptable weight loss. 7.5lbs is excellent. Are you pleased? ....looks like that omelette and salad you had did no harm ....well done you.

Hi ladies, I'm on day 12 and only lost 2lbs at my first weigh in after 5 days at 100% on SMS. Gutted. I've got my next weigh in on Sunday, wish me luck. I'm having treat nights each Sat - just salad with chicken, or goats cheese, no dressing! I can expect a slower weight loss I guess, but at my first weigh in I hadn't even had my treat day. Lets see what happens Sunday! Good luck xxxxxx

Hey northern nat, how did your weigh in go?

i have been rather naughty....my treat nights have somehow turned into treat weekend nights! Need to refocus and get back on track....so hard to do with all the tempting treats out there. Any tips please?

6lbs off first week
1.5lbs off wk two

Hiya - week 3 and another 3lbs, so that's 10lbs in total. Feeling good.

It's so hard to control your treats, I agree. I avoid any carbs an any sugary foods. So I only allow myself salads, veggies and cottage or low fat cheeses. Goats cheese too as well as chicken breast. So far it's worked. I know it's coming off slower but it's realistic for me.

My only tip is to keep telling yourself that food is fuel, not a treat, and that your only having a salad to break the boredom.

I also did have a couple of gins this weekend and boy did I regret it. I had the worst headache ever yesterday, so not worth it!

Keep at it and stay strong, you can do it! X

Back