Please look at todays food

fairy3853

I guys, iv been realy struggaling for the last 4 days and yesterday fell completly off track. I think im struggaling as im constantly hungry. I can eat my meal then an hour later feel like iv had nothing.

Iv tried much harder today and iv only eaten when hungry, but still seem to have been eating all day. I know its recomended that us pregnant ladies graze, and i do, but the grazing isnt all that small, but all the same, I do only eat when im hungry.

Is this ok?
BREKKI... Was up all night again, diddnt need my salad at silly oclock but had breakfast early about 7.30. Magic Porradge HexB & diced apple

SNACK...10.30 ish carrot

DINNER...Southern chicken breast(3.5) stirfry & afew Baked Beans 2 baby oranges

SNACK....2 toast with a spread of philly (7) & nana

TEA....3 pineapple rings, salad(0.5), cottage cheese, roast potatoe chunks, 1/2 tin of tuna & some sliced ham

HexA Milk allowance in drinks
SYNS USED....11

No wonder you're hungry, you're not eating much.

Try to have more at meal times & fill up. Snack on superfree food.

I'm sure if you start eating more you'll feel better.:D

Agreed. They don't look like proper meals to me! And I see you're pregnant as well? You should definitely be eating bigger portions but better balanced with the protein, carbs and veg. Eat more superfree!

Hehe bless you.. I'm not pregnant but I eat more than you.. Don't be afraid to eat lots.. As long as it's the right foods and as long as you eat until you're satisfied it wont be a problem.

Just trust the plan my love :)

I agree with above. Your meals don't look very filling, which is probably why you're having to snack inbetween and convincing yourself you're eating too much :)

THanks guys, so how could i improve it, the amount that goes on my plate at meal times is enough to fill me there & then, but obviously not sustain me for long. I thought I was having enough carbs to fill me till my next meal. As carbs arnt a superfree iv been reluctant to snack on them as well

Just make your snacks super free too..

So have a fruit salad, have a look for some low syn/free dips and have with some vegetable crudités..

I'm not sure whether you're allowed to eat salmon put there's a lovely salmon pate recipes that I made and it's lovely on Melba toast (1/2 syn) or again with some carrot sticks..

sorry fairy but i worry about you! your pregnant and you shouldnt be doing this to yourself at this stage, oh and agree you need to be eating more

Maybe try bulk cooking? If you make spaghetti bolognaise, for example, make enough so you'll have some left, and put it in some tuppaware ready to be heated when you are hungry - I do this all the time!

As others have said, I'm not pregnant and I think I eat more than you - don't worry about how much you're eating, trust the plan and it'll be fine!

Maybe try bulk cooking? If you make spaghetti bolognaise, for example, make enough so you'll have some left, and put it in some tuppaware ready to be heated when you are hungry - I do this all the time!

As others have said, I'm not pregnant and I think I eat more than you - don't worry about how much you're eating, trust the plan and it'll be fine!

Thanks for all your feed back girls, please dont think for one minuate im starving myself, becouse i can assure you im not, I just dont think i explained myself very clear.

The food thats going on my plate at meal times is enough to fill me, but I always have needed to snack. The only time iv ever not snacked is in the past when iv had such a big sunday dinner that i cant move as im so stuffed and im sure thats defeting the object of SW. I eat till im full, but for example, yesterday I had magic porradge with an apple in and i was quite satisfied with that, today however, not so, magic porradeg, apple & frozen berrys, still hungry so had a slice of toast, fried egg & loaded beans, now im full, so I am eating, the first & second week I was fine on my portion sizes, needed my snacks but still quite satisfied, its just this week realy that come snack time, I dont want a snack, im ready for another meal and an apple just wasnt enough for me, I needed more.

heyextara....I diddnt know you could do that to be honest. I often batch cook & shove in the freezer or fridge for another meal, I diddnt know you could use it as a snack if you was extra hungry, I think that will realy help me out right now.

Im thinking about doing that to be honest, I think it will work better for me, not sure how I would go weight wise, but then loosing isnt a priority, I just dont want to put any more on.

Hey hun dont think anyone thinks your starving yourself just that you could defiantly eat more feel fuller and still be on plan. why not try adding something like a mug shot and some fruit , or some home made veg soup , low fat supernoddles into your day may help a bit

Back