please please help!!!!!!!!!!!1

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
oh my god help me :(i can not seem to get motivated at all!! im lookin in the mirror and im so depressed!im horrible!:( i need sum advice!i even went to tae bo 2nte and still feel awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx:break_diet:

WELL WELL WELL whats wrong hunny!

Listen hun your on here alot, you give good advice, get your ass into action

Your in a rut and your probably cant see the woods for the tree's!

If you are going to class speak to your SWC if your not i think you should go to one to get your head around the plan and your emotions.

I have been in your situation at least 20 times! but this time im going to do it, My blood pressure is high, at my heaviest i was 16st4 and only 5"3, just think of what i was doing to my body yuk yuk yuk!

Im now 14st13 and starting to notice a big difference, i look different, im never tired, i never get headaches any more and most of all im going to see my kids grow up.

I dont want to die young either, and thats my biggest drive, if ive got high blood pressure at the age of 29 i doubt id make 45 if i continue the way im going.
Also i hate wearing out sized clothes, i want to be slim and sexy!

You can do it!
You can do it!
You can do it!

Read your book and get your ass on this site EVERYDAY and let us know how you are doing.
Do a food diary on here aswel and join our exercise challenge, doesnt have to be much, just start building your fitness up
Ruthy xxxx;)

thank u ruthy :) U always give great advice! just been so bad this week, so weigh in on thurs will be awful :( but ur words of wisdom have made me determined, im goin to get up early 2mro and have a big free brekkie!dunno wat il do for lunch, maybe cook some pasta here and have it with sweetcorn and tuna, then think from sun il do few red days because i think they may help! went to tae bo 2nte and i walk to wrk everyday (bout 25min walk) and got kick boxin 2mro nte! any other ideas for green lunch? i have no access to cooker or microwave :( xxx

AWWW hun I KNOW you will be fine, just come on here to get a daily ass whipping off me and you'll be fine ;)

Why dont you try and take some salad in (HAM. CHEESE BABYBEL, ,PRINCES LEAN CORNED BEEF.)with a brown bread roll as a HE-B.

Or good old savoury rice with chopped peppers cucumber etc.

Good luck
Ruthy xxx

One thing that has helped me this week was a good talking to from my slimming world consultant. I was avoiding weigh ins and not following the diet at all. I was very lucky to only put on 1lb during the weeks of eating pizza, garlic bread, lots of cheese and lager etc. She rang me friday night and went through a meal plan with me but bascially didn't tell me anything i didn't already know. But it has kept me on track knowing that she is looking out for me at weigh in this week and I want to prove to her (and myself) that I can stick to this!

I think after this week I'm not going to have my weekly treat which is usually really bad. I'm going out with dh on friday but I'm not using that as an excuse to have a day off. I'll be good all day and stick to malibu and diet cokes for my drinks. Extra incentive for me is that the warmer weather will soon be upon us (hopefully) and I won't be able to hide under my coat anymore.

Come on you can do this. You can email me if you like to keep you on track, a bit of healthy competition? My head might be in the right place at the moment but I'm only too aware that i give up for weeks at a time.

Roz x

IT IS HARD BUT WE CAN DO THIS..:DWE WILL DO THIS TOGETHER. THE HELP WE ALL GET ON THIS SITE IS GREAT..JUST COME ON HERE EVERY DAY IT DOES HELP. ESPECIALLY WHEN U FANCY SOMETHING NAUGHTY JUST COME ON HERE AND YOU WILL BE OK...:p

dont feel down christie, although easily done... i've just been looking at photos of myself (trying to find a profile pic) and really feeling a bit poo about it. i can't believe that i've kidded myself for so long that i was doing ok. n my lovely boyfriend has never said a thing!

we can all do this - we've just got to pull each other up when we;re down, and share the positivity when we're up. we can then all bounce off each other.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Hope you are feeling better XXXCHRISTIEXXX
rUTHY XXX

Back