Please please please calling CD counsellors can you sell me some Berry mix for water

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PamLS, 6 January 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. PamLS

PamLS Full Member

Diet:
    W8
    Hi,

I am doing W8 and the hardest thing I find about it is that I HATE HATE HATE water, lack of food I can cope with, water I cannot I have hated it all my life. I would love to be doing CD but there are no counsellors in Jersey and I know there are some counsellors out there, I know I cannot get CD on-line (unfortunately) but can anyone sell me the Berry mix for water please please please surely I dont need medical supervision or counselling for water mix

Anyone else that can send me Berry mix, I will happily pay P&P and all costs I just need something other than water (and the W8 alternative costs £8 quid, is gone in a day and tastes like salt)

Thanks
    Pam

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PamLS

PamLS Full Member

Diet:
    W8
    Ooo I have sunk so far down the page :( need to bump it back up as I need a drink :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.