Please someone help, i've put on 6pounds!

Started as 12stone 4, 5f5.

Lost 6.5 week 1
Lost 2.5 week 2
GAINED THIS WEEK, SEENING MY COUNC. TUESDAY

I feel gutted. I'm on week 3, eating toast, 2 CD products and chicken for tea with veg. I've cheated, all week i've eaten the off piece of chocolate, had mcdonalds.

I just weighed myself, i've put on like 6/7 pounds in this one week. What do i do? Go back to SS?

Please someone help, I don't know what to say to my coun.

I feel so angry with myself!

Hi Elena

Just be honest and say you fell off the wagon this week. Get back on and forget about what you've eaten this week - the damage will quickly be undone.

Get back on your shakes now and drink lots of water :)

Last edited:
Started as 12stone 4, 5f5.

Lost 6.5 week 1
Lost 2.5 week 2
GAINED THIS WEEK, SEENING MY COUNC. TUESDAY

I feel gutted. I'm on week 3, eating toast, 2 CD products and chicken for tea with veg. I've cheated, all week i've eaten the off piece of chocolate, had mcdonalds.

I just weighed myself, i've put on like 6/7 pounds in this one week. What do i do? Go back to SS?

Please someone help, I don't know what to say to my coun.

I feel so angry with myself!

so sorry your angry best to start a fresh with SS :) good luck to you x

All you can do Elena is move on from the past few days and start fresh. Try to think about what led to the slip ups, emotions, stress, hunger and see it as a learning point.

Be honest with your counsellor and he/ she will support you, youre human we all have our days! Ive been off plan 2 days cause of a night out and I am avoiding scales!

Avoid weighing yourself, they are not always right. Wait til your WI on tues and go by those scales, if you are strict from now and drink lots of water a few pounds should come off xx

hey hunn this happened to me last week on the saturday was my boyfriends birthday so planned a day of ate stupid amounts and drank then on the sunday had a hangover couldnt eat anything didnt no how i was going to tell my cdc so i text her on the monday to prepare her for thursday lol but had my shakes all week ss drank loads of water to flush my system managed to loose a pound thank god but dont worry about it hunn just get back in to it and dont give up xxx

Back