Please tell me its not the same.... Porridge

beautifulbutterfly

I love porridge so much! Its what kept me going on dukan and the porridge was literally oatbran and skimmed milk i got so excited when you can have cd porridge... Tried the maple and pecan and found it vile the flavouring they use is disgusting in my opinion of course it is so sweet and salty and tangy?! And i couldnt eat it i tried original today and i couldnt eat it again because of this weird sweetener they put in it. Its so frustrating ! Now i have 5 meals i need to change. Can someone please tell me if apple and cinnamon has got that disgusting sweet salty taste in it? Im going to my cd councillor tomorrow just to change all of them so i would like to know otherwise ill be missing meala. This porridge would be so much better with no sweetener , wah!

Unfortunately that one also has a strange taste. Such a shame as I love regular porridge. It's the consistency too that I can't hack!

Its alot like glue isnt it! Well theyre all going back today I wish theyd work on it. Dukan porridge was literally just a tablespoon of oabran and skimmed milk it tasted amazing compared to this. Im moaning because im starving ha ha

I don't like the porridge, but have managed to get used to the apple and cinnamon, when i add like an extra tsp of cinnamon- it really helps!! A shake just isnt filling enough in the morning :(

Oh no - I actually don't mind the porridge - have tried all 3 now and to be fair they are nicer with added cinnamon. Quite sweet but for some reason I like that at the moment (I am normally a savoury girl). They say your taste buds change on this so maybe later on you will like them. Change them for something you do like for now but don't discount them entirely, try them again in a few weeks, you might like them then!

I hope taste buds change lol i think after a few weeks ill eat anything !! Heres hoping i may try a differant flavour but otherwise will stick to shakes feeling positive at the minute day two survived day one !! And even went to the pub and declined a drink which is very unlike me :mad:)

add loads of cinnamon to it!! or alternatively, just have a flavour of shake you do like - no point trying to force them down, diet is hard enough as it is!!

Im sticking to the shakes!! On s positive note first weigh in today and lost eight and a half pounds which im over the moon eith :mad:(

Back