Please try and convince me fat brides can look nice :-/

Well, I got married just over a week ago, at 13st 9lb. I felt amazing in my dress, and you will, too :)

Lisa you looked amazing x

heres me in my size 18 wedding dress! at the time i said i was fat but i think i scrubbed up well!!! Just do your best and remember that sometimes wedding dress sizes are even weirder than normal sizes and you could end up with one 3 sizes bigger or smaller than you actually are!

You dont look a size 18 x

You all look amazing!

wow lisa u look stunning and dont look a size 18 but you are 5ft 9 so that maybe why and you are right about weird sizes when i got married in 1997 i was a size 18-20 but my dress was a size 26 !!!! I was rather upset at the time why cant these designers make proper sizes

MLM fabulous post! All so true!

Melarnz don't beat yourself up over LL, its so restrictive and so hard to do. Most importantly i think for the majority of people it is not a realistic way to keep the weight off! I don't know many (including myself) that lose the weight and keep it off.

I don't think you should be dreading your wedding, u look so pretty in your profile pic!

If you are really serious about it then you can do it. Like a few of the other posts said you need to stick to it 100% and exercise would help aswell. You just need to keep your wedding in your head everytime you feel like cheating think of how you want to feel in a wedding dress. I say feel because its not about size or looks its about how you feel inside that matters.

Good luck and keep us updated. xxx

I think brides of all shapes and sizes can look beautiful! I was about a size 24 and pregnant when I got married and I still look at my pics now and think I looked nice!
I think its more about how you feel and if you aren't going to feel nice at the size you are now then try and take all of the wonderful advice and give it a good go to get where you would be happy!

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding by the way! x

Back