Please wish me luck!

Miss_Rooster

Well I think you all know how much I love German Shepherds. We use to have one as a family and he was my baby. My best buddy. When I was there through my parents split, i was the shoulder to cry on for my mum and dad... and Troy, my baby was mine. I looked after him and loved him more than anything!
My mum and dad then split and my dad got a new place.
My dad was in talks about sending Troy back to the Bath dogs and cats home because he was having to leave him 14 hours at a time. I begged him to reconsider but whilst i was on holiday he sent me a text saying he took him back. My heart was broken and had been broken ever since. :cry:

Well this morning I looked on their websites for rabbits and thought I would have a peek at the dogs. He was on there. Yes, after being rehomed, he was sent back there AGAIN! I burst into tears :cry::mad:

Now I have made it my mission to get that dog back!!!!!

He is MY dog and I won't lose him again! I will look after him til the day he or I die! and I need all of your support to help me with this.

I have a bungalow with a nice garden and an out house. I can take him for 3 walks a day and give him so much attention. Id never leave him and would never let him go ever again. Am going to clear it with my landlady first and if she says no then im gonna go somewhere that will allow dogs. Both my dad and Eddy (my boyfriend) will help me with funds but i need everyone to cross their fingers that they will allow him back to me where he belongs.

Here is a picture of my baby:

Bath Cats and Dogs Home - Animal Details

xxxx

Best of luck Miss_Roster with you and your baby dog being reunited, fingers and toes crossed.

It sounds like you are suppose to be together.

Keep us updated how it goes.

I do love happy endings.

Love Mini xxx

Aww Rooster, my heart goes out to you, I know how painful it is to be seperated from a dog, I had to give up one because of a landlord a few years back, even though I was lucky enough to keep her in the family, my parents took her, I mourned for over a year, nightly vowing to get her back,,I never did, but shes in a good home now, so i'm happy, I now own my own house and NOBODY will split me from my two little doggies now,

Hope your ok...:(

Oh god , what an awful position to be in, to have him just in reach like that :sigh:
I agree with Sonkie, register with the C&D home and ask them to contact you if there are any problems whatsoever.
In the meantime make sure you are in a position to take if back if you get the opportunity.
Best of luck

Oh god , what an awful position to be in, to have him just in reach like that :sigh:
I agree with Sonkie, register with the C&D home and ask them to contact you if there are any problems whatsoever.
In the meantime make sure you are in a position to take if back if you get the opportunity.
Best of luck

I think I would do the same as what the others have suggested.

I really feel for you.

Hugs:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Im so sorry you didnt get him back, when i split with my ex husband he took his dog with him & i took mine, we both had them before we married, so it seemed the right thing too do, but it broke my heart.All i can say is lets hope hes happy in his new home.

Back