pls follow my diary...need support badly

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
Starting Cambridge tomorrow after trying and failing so many times...i have no family or friend support as they all say im fine even though my bmi is 1lb off obese.
Any tips advice or support would be amazing. Buddies needed pls.
This site could really help me.
Lisa

Hey Lisa and welcome x here as yr bud and I'm sure many more will too as this site is a great support network x if ever u need me just leave me a post on my diary and I promise to reply ASAP x good luck for yr start my dear x how much are u aiming to lose ?
I'm Leanne by the way 28 two kids both girls 8 and 5 x I was 20stone at my heaviest but started cd at 19.7 I'm currently 13.7 so 6 stone gone in total but aiming to half my body weight so aiming for 10stone just 3.7 to go whoopppp x anyway hope to check in on yr journey soon cxx

hi

this is a really good site for motivation and friendly people. i've done this diet a few times, i'm just a greedy pig :( keeping busy is the key for the first week. clean the house, dust, paint your nails anything to keep busy. also drinking water is a good way of filling yourself up so you don't feel hungry whilst getting into ketosis.

i'm not on here as much as i used to be. very busy life at the minute. i'm 38 and have 2 kids aged 5 and 3. i teach zumba twice a week and i'm in training for a half marathon (my 3rd time).

great things said:
hi

this is a really good site for motivation and friendly people. i've done this diet a few times, i'm just a greedy pig :( keeping busy is the key for the first week. clean the house, dust, paint your nails anything to keep busy. also drinking water is a good way of filling yourself up so you don't feel hungry whilst getting into ketosis.

i'm not on here as much as i used to be. very busy life at the minute. i'm 38 and have 2 kids aged 5 and 3. i teach zumba twice a week and i'm in training for a half marathon (my 3rd time).

Omg I want to train for a half marathon can u give me tip was going to start training December ! Ready for may/June is that enough time plus how do I get started x

Thanks all of you for your replies, would really love to keep in touch. You guys will keep me going. I really need to lose some weight cos this is taking over my whole life.
LeaE - wow you done so well. help me to do the same!!
Claire - fancy being buddys?

Well I saw the CDC today and she was super thin and super muscly which frightened me a bit. I have had a chicken salad today and 1.5 litres of water. I have decided to do the ss+ simply due to the fact that I am a student nurse and need to do 13 hour shifts sometimes....dont think I could make it all day without food!!

Feeling good so far, not hungry just yet....give it an hour!

Welcome Lisa and good luck! The first week on CD is the hardest, but you can do it! And the support you get from this forum is absolutely wonderful - I know I would have quit ages ago without it, and it is my principal source of support. Keep drinking loads of water and keep busy - sometimes distracting yourself is the only wat to get past the tough moments. :)

Oh well had my meal for the day now.so just having a shake. Almost just ate a packet of crisps i opened it and had my hand in the packet. Just shows how i used to eat without thinking...wow what a wake up call.

Dizzy drank 1.5 litres today using the flavorings and its been a struggle if i am honest...even though day 1 is still not over i am so proud of myself....sad eh!!

Not to worry - it takes a while to work up to drinking all the water. Being in ketosis helps as, I found at any rate, it makes you thirsty, among other things.
Just think, you've made it through the first day!!!

Hi Lisa,
So I've been to see my CDC she was lovely and have stocked up on lots of goodies. Got home to find my OH had bought a box of chocolate fingers but feeling really determined so staying well away from them, and will make him eat them while I'm out. Journey starts tomorrow :) Good luck tomorrow stay strong xxx

hi there,

I'm here if you need a buddy. I'm really working hard to lose weight at the moment - weighing in on Wednesday, hoping to be down at least another 3 with all the effort this week. Short-term goal of losing 5 pounds just to have lost an entire stone! I think Weightwatchers will be throwing a party for me, right? Then there's just 3 more to go.... it's all within reach, just like all the extra calories I want to stuff myself with, they're all within reach too. That's why it's so darned difficult! I need to hire a kitchen guard to bar me from entering the kitchen in the evenings.

have a good week. and for what it's worth, I have tea with skim milk at night. if you have a grumbling tummy, it can help. do decaf if you'd rather not stay up!

Frankie

Evenings are hard for me too.... Struggling with ss+ where to stop with food. Once i start eating its hard to stop. Think tomorrow will try ss wat u doing??

Claire and frankie pls get on my case its the only way.....!

Ss tomorrow.... The food i had made me want more

Hey Lisa, I'm back on SS today after a 2 week mess!! You'll be fine... :) day one for me was hard but day two n thee will be worse! We just need to get through the first few days!!!! Xx

Ss tomorrow.... The food i had made me want more

Hi there
Welcome to the forum.
I find if I have food I want more so SS is the best option for me.
The rewards are fast enough to keep you motivated once you get into it !
Good luck on your journey, You will get to goal before you know it x x x

Sarah...mess??
Angel...u think i got to remove myself of all food. How much u lost???

Hey lass and well done on surviving so far and course we will get u through x we are defo all in this together in my eyes xxxxxxx good luck tomoz keep strong x

Omg I want to train for a half marathon can u give me tip was going to start training December ! Ready for may/June is that enough time plus how do I get started x

which one are you thinking of? you need a minimum of 12 weeks. i like to start about april time for my half in september but i usually do upto 4 miles then do the race for life 5k, then i go for the rest of my training from june. i usually do a 10k too 2 weeks before my half. there's loads of great sites out there just google couch to 5k, then to 10k and finally half marathon. not sure of your fitness :)

Back