PMA!!!

kat85

today is the day i start my new me!!! Excited and nervous!! I have a new mantra im thinner that yesterday but fatter than 2morow which im going to try use when the going gets tough!!!! Wish me luck guys x.x.x.

I'm probably being really stupid here but what does PMA stand for??? Lol

That's actually a really good way of looking at it... Might steal that from you!!

Good luck with starting exante =)

lol clearly you guys don't watch oprah.. she is always on about pma! Mind you I havent watched her show for years!!
PMA is a very good tool actually, I used to be a mental health nurse before I got my illness and I used to drill it into my patients !!

I struggle with the abbreviations too - what does AAM mean :-/

haha i haven't watched Oprah for probably a decade, but you know they stopped making them in 2011?

haha i haven't watched Oprah for probably a decade, but you know they stopped making them in 2011?
no way i thought she'd go on til she dropped lol. I guess it's old reruns I have seen on sky then. I know they aren't in order cos sometimes she's lovely and slim in tight fitted clothes and other times she's huge in loose flowing clothes!

Oh I use the positive mental attitude thing every day to get me through work lol! Just never abbreviated it! Lol mine is be Pappy!!! Positive and happy lol!

I'd never heard of that abbreviation either! I've never watched Oprah either. Does that make me a bad American? lol

are you american? why on earth would you leave and come here? not that im complaining tho cos your posts have me cracking up!

Haha yeah I'm American!

My mom is English and that whole side of the family lives over here. I was offered a free ticket to move here, who am I to turn that down? lol

Awww thanks! :)

Lol I'm still considering pretending to be you Laura and using your American passport lol

Haha! Good luck with that one Chelcie! Considering we look nothing alike, you're way taller, and your accent would totally give you away! lol

I actually need to get my british passport!

Back