PMS

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Woodsylou, 24 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Woodsylou

Woodsylou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Morning all

I have pmt today and i feel like :cry:

i am tired and bloated, i've put on 5lbs (which i always do over this time of the month, always lose it next week) my boobs hurt. i feel really fed up and i want to go home.

i also want to eat the world and im trying so hard not to.

no need to reply really. just moaning!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Sending big hugs lovely xxx

4. strugglingwrighty

strugglingwrighty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey gorgeous, I feel your pain, am exactly the same and have PMT, im keeping positive though because I know if ive put on tomorrow I know the reason why and I can loose by the following week. Im not feeling too grumpy today but it comes in waves, poor Jim got it in the neck last week for something really silly. I hate it that our of 4 weeks I seem to have PMT for at least 10 days now :( but thats life eh. you had a lovely weekend (saw the photos they are fab) and guess where your doing in just over 2 weeks.... IBIZA baby, we will have a fab time so keep smiling that gorgeous smile and tuck into lots of fruit honey xxxx

5. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I get the same, I ahve found over the years that I am deffo bettr if I take evening primrose oil with starflower oil for at least a week beforehand. I must admit though, I just take them every morning with my morning glass of water now. Keeps me on a more evven keel.

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

*Cupcake* likes this.
  7. *Cupcake*

*Cupcake* is working hard.....

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    5st3lb(25.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Its pants isn't it? I'm just gearing up for my 10 day PMT (and weirdly is always worse when the moon is full and thats on Thurs :eek:)

I get through by using Rescue Remedy, Lavender oil, and for the headaches a minty gel from Origins called 'Peace of Mind'.

Hope you feel more like your fabulous self soon :) xx

8. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

ditto, my period started yesterday with abodminal pains and fatigue. Haha my o'h got the backend of my bad mood at the weekend, oops a daisy. But today feel happy so it balances out. One tip that I have learn't whilst doing SW on your period is to do green days to curb hunger and hot chocolate is a miracle :)

9. Woodsylou

Woodsylou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    thanks for all your support ladies. no matter what i eat today i can't get satisfied. i'm having a cup of tea now, see if that helps! green day idea is a good one, i'm going to do that tomorrow! thank you!

10. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I have never been one for alternative thingys but was advised to get a ladycare set of magnets. You wear them on the top of of your pants.I thought it wouldnt work but was so desperate I would have done anything. There are different ones for periods,menopause etc.I had got nowhere with the doc /vitamins etc. Felt grotty for a aday or two with it on .Then I stopped flushing,sweating,moods got less. no bloating etc. The only differnent thing was the magnets. I mentioned it to some friends and it worked for them too. My neice had period probs and her mother bought her a set. She swears it works. They have a website(have to pay poatage though)just google ladycare . Boots used to sell some of them as did lloyds chemist. I would google the site if your interested to find out which one you need and then try the shops.
    Big hug coming through cyberspace xx:hug99::grouphugg:

Last edited: 25 May 2010
  11. Woodsylou

Woodsylou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    thats amazing, i'm going to look into those! thanks!

12. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    They are about £20. Hope it helps.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.