PMT ARGHHHHHHHH!

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
I wondered why I feel so ARGHHHH!!! Few niggly things have happened this morning that have set my temples throbbing! Then I realised what TOTM it is soon. I've never had it this bad before, I feel like I could rip someone's head off! Has dieting affected anyone else like this?!?!

Lol I have been like that recently even before the diet lol! My hormones have been everywhere!!!

Took Charlie, our wee pup, for a walk and feel much better. Until the next idiot winds me up! Lol he he he.

just wear a keep away sign lol!

its more annoying when the OH annoys me and i get angry and hes like "omg your so hormonal" that makes things sooo much worse hahaha

yep, this diet makes your hormones do all kinds of weird things, I got really moody and pee'd off in my first couple of weeks and sometimes really weepy and miserable too.

Yes. I blame the VLCD and my TOTM (first period since I aborted my first pregnancy, which I found very traumatic) for a few incidents which led to me withdrawing from uni and losing a few friends...

I don't think the VLCD is to blame, but I wasn't eating much (even quite getting through all the packs, so clearly not following properly!) and it was the first few days of the diet too so I wasn't in ketosis. I'm in a much safer environment, emotionally and so on, which is why I feel okay to try it again as I did seem to continue to lose weight even after I started eating regular food again (although that could be the stress).

I can see why they warn against depressives doing it though.

^ My experience, and not really formed as a criticism or comment on your experience. :)

Back