• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Point free cheese sauce....nearly!!!

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Hey people....I have made a nice little discovery...

I bought some dairy free cheese sauce mix a while back as it was low in points....have avoided using it thought it would be pants....BUT just made a lasagne for tea and thought what the heck - i'll try the sauce....

You make it with 300mls water if your a vegan (vegan cheese sauce mix) but you can use milk which I did....

Made with water, it's only 26kcals per 100g...and trace sat fat! AMAZING....

So, I have just made a cheese sauce - with 300 mils milk hardly anything at all.... Am having the cheese sauce between 2 peeps...so the cheese sauce if made with water is 1 point....and as made with milk is literally like 2 points....1 per person - wicked stuff....

Oh andf thought i'd add, it actually tastes really nice. :D

Free and Easy Dairy Free cheese flavour sauce mix...bought from sainsburys. In the free from section. :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I've often looked at the dairy free cheese sauce mixes but thought they might taste awful - might give that a try. How does it compare with something like Coleman's cheese sauce mix, I wonder?

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Hmmmm - well, I actually dont think it's too bad. Honestly.... I have put 60g of Les Kol on the top - 2.5pts! :D

Thanks for that, will definately add it to the ever growing list!...I love pasta with sauce, but was thinking today what other than passata I could put with it :)

I tried that stuff too with cauliflower and thought it was pretty good - you need to eat it pretty quickly or it goes a wee bit runny - or that might just be my cooking skills ;)

I made mine up with water and it was ok too - and added a bit of French's mustard which always makes things taste a little cheesier somehow.

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
:D Mine was in a lasagne and made with milk and was really really nice. The bf - who is anti veg stuff - said it was lush! He did have extra cheese on his tho! :D