Point the noob in the right direction

Tehzeeb

Hey everyone,

This is a great suportive weight loss site, and will hopefully motivate me to shed these unwanted pounds. I got a wake up call two month ago when i stood on the scales and saw my weight had climbed up to 12 and a half stones. I blame the ready made meals, midnight BBQ's and afternoon breakfasts that i indulged in while at uni, but i decided as i squeezed into my graduation dress that enough is enough and since have turned over a new leaf. So far i have lost 10lbs but im keen to keep going. At times my motivation fails me so i am hoping this site can point me in the right direction when i want to give up.

Thanks
Tehzeeb
xx

Hi Tehzeeb! Well done on your loss so far, thats a great start!

Make yourself a weight loss diary thread here, you will see the section for it in the list, then you can tell us how you are getting on day by day. Everyone here is so supportive Im sure you will find it a great help!

Welcome! 10lbs is a great start - I only joined properly just over a month a go and am finding this site very helpful. Keep a diary or a blog - You'll find either of them very useful. I prefer a blog - it's easier to keep a track of things but what ever works best for you - Welcome again!

hi Tehzeeb and :welcome: to the forums! Congrats on your weight loss so far - I am sure you will get to goal in no time at all :)

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

High and welcome.
I am starting off at the same weight as you so we can keep an eye on each other. Good luck x

Hello and :welcome2:

Good luck on your weight loss journey

welcome and good luck-are you following a particular diet or healthy eating-well done so far whichever

Back