Pointing Help Please

Mets

Gold Member
I've got a Sainsburys Chilli recipe mix sachet and for the life of me, I can't point it. These bloody things where you have to point it "as made up" confuse me and I've been caught out so many times. So could someone point it for me, pretty please? :)

Per 100g
Protein - 9.3g
Carbs - 7.3g
Fat - 2.5g
Fibre- 2.1g

Per serving (326g)
Protein - 30.3G
Carbs - 23.8g
Fat - 8.2g
Fibre - 6.8g

Now I think I worked it out as 8pp for the serving. Does that mean the whole packet? I'm chucking the whole thing in with my mince, veg etc, so I'll probably only have about a quarter of it.

Can someone helps please? Thank you x

What is the product weight?

On the packet it says 50g. You make it with 150ml of water

Right, well 50g of the product based on the 100g values you gave would be 1pp. For the whole thing. If its only made up with water then no need to count that.

I don't understand why the other value would be so much higher.....

I don't think id even bother pointing it if you're only going to have a quarter.

X

Does it have a suggested recipe on the back? IE brown 500g mince, add XYZ then the sachet? Serves 4. That kind of thing?
It could be that that is the portion size info it gives. That's what would make sense to me anyway.

anj_i_am said:
Does it have a suggested recipe on the back? IE brown 500g mince, add XYZ then the sachet? Serves 4. That kind of thing?
It could be that that is the portion size info it gives. That's what would make sense to me anyway.

Yeah it does give a recipe next to the NV. I wasn't going to point it initially but I thought I'd just double check and was a little shocked!

Thank you for having a look for me :) I won't bother pointing it at all. This is the one part of WW I've never got - even 1 year on! :D xx

No problem. Hope you enjoyed your chilli. My favourite!

anj_i_am said:
No problem. Hope you enjoyed your chilli. My favourite!

Its in the slow cooker this morning, so will be all ready for when I get home tonight :)

Back