points advice!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Morning all,
I would just like to no who out there is on 20 points and eats all 20 each week,just woundering what your losses are.
Or if you eat all your points each day and get a good loss,please post so i no.
Thanks hunnies xx:D

Hun, Starlight has a thread somewhere about eating all your points and what happens if you don't eat all your points each week. Go give it a read ....

2lbs is a fab loss, If I could lose 10lbs in 2 weeks on WW like you have I'd be thrilled to pieces. Please don't be disappointed with your loss - it really is a good one :D

bless you, i have 26 points a day and eat every last one, i have had a few takeaways along the way and still pointed them. And lost weight you really should eat them all or if you save them have a big blow out at the weekend?xxx

Im on much more than 20 and eat all my points every week and it hasnt done me any harm. I know youre really reluctant to eat all yours but 20 isnt a huge amount and as we've said before your point allowance is carefully worked out by WW.

Its like any other diet, if youre on CD you have the correct no of shakes etc because thats whats been worked out as correct and thats whatll make the diet work.

WW is just the same, for it to work properly you have to follow it properly

Im on much more than 20 and eat all my points every week and it hasnt done me any harm. I know youre really reluctant to eat all yours but 20 isnt a huge amount and as we've said before your point allowance is carefully worked out by WW.

Its like any other diet, if youre on CD you have the correct no of shakes etc because thats whats been worked out as correct and thats whatll make the diet work.

WW is just the same, for it to work properly you have to follow it properly

I have just had lunch and even had a ww ice cream to make my points up!! Also and going to the gym later!!;)

i get fed up sometimes cos my dad who believes losing weight is done by starving youself and yes he has lost loads by just eating 1 meal a day! I cannot do this though. when im sitting up the dinner table and moaning that im full up he says things like ' well surely if you cant eat anymore it'll do you good not eating all your points'
He just dont understand when i say i have to eat them to lose weight.
He's very pleased with my loss dont get me wrong, he's admitted he's jealous, i keep trying to get him to do it, but nope no luck so far.

My advice to anyone is to eat all your points or save a couple a day for a special treat or something x

why dont you save them for a takeaway my fav on ww is chinese its surprising how good the points are!

Back