• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Points help - again! Sorry!

I think I may have asked this before, but I don't remember getting a response from anyone (I could be wrong, I just don't remember).

Does anyone have the WW Esource? Because I really want to know how many points are in a tin of Heinz Chicken & Mushroom toast toppers. Does anyone know?

I want to add a tin to my shopping for the weekend, but don't want to add it if it's too high in points (because I'd be tempted to eat it anyway if it's there, heehee).

Can anybody help me, pleeease??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

vodaka999

Silver Member
Marie i dont have that but i have a calculator so if you like ( well i will anyway ) have a look at the can when im shopping in a minute and let you know :D

Oh bless ya! Thank you!

I do have a calculator, but the nutritional information isn't on the Tesco website, so I can't work it out. Tesco.com is pretty good with a lot of stuff and does show the NI for a lot of products....just never the ones I want :rolleyes: lol.

vodaka999

Silver Member
Right im back

Chicken and mushroom is 1 point

Mushroom and bacon is 2 points

Cheese and ham is 2.5 points

I have bought a couple i havent tried them for years lol

1 point?!! How much is that for - not the whole can, surely?!! (I'm trying to to get too excited until you've replied, haha).

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
OMG ... fanx so much you guys :D.

I luuuurrrvvvvvee toast toppers and the are so low :eek: and the whole can :eek: .............. :party0019:

Guess what Jayney will be buying on saturday :D:D:D

Yeah for the whole can lol

Its 72 kcal and 0.5 sat fat per 128g can :D
Wow!!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am about that!!! (I know, I'm so sad, lol). I absolutely LOVE the chicken and mushroom toast topper...for 1 point I now love it even more!!!!

I am adding a million cans of it to my shopping list for the weekend :D

Thank you so much for checking that out for me, and thanks to Joanne too for checking on esource.

(I really should be ashamed of myself for being so pleased about this, hahaha!).

Wow!!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am about that!!! (I know, I'm so sad, lol). I absolutely LOVE the chicken and mushroom toast topper...for 1 point I now love it even more!!!!

I am adding a million cans of it to my shopping list for the weekend :D

Thank you so much for checking that out for me, and thanks to Joanne too for checking on esource.

(I really should be ashamed of myself for being so pleased about this, hahaha!).
lol:rotflmao:

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Ha ha! If it wasn't for you Marie I would never have even considered toast toppers as a food option on WW ... now I am actually looking forward to doing my food shopping - perhaps I'm the saddo!! BF is gonna think I've gone crazy ... :rolleyes::D

So just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU!!!

x

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
ooohhh Gem, you have to get some and try them. Tiny little tins by Heinz and you can spread them on toast .... lush!!! Just makes a really quick, easy and tasty lunch!!

No reason why you couldn't put them in a jacket potato either :)

i've never had them either sound nice though and for a point well worth it. shame i didnt see this thread yesterday before i went shopping o well there's alway s next week xxx