Points help - PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marie_D, 23 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

If anyone has a calculator, could you please tell me how many points for 185cals and 0.3sat fat??

My points calculator is at my house, but I'm staying at my mums at the moment and I don't know where hers is - eek!

Probably should have found mine before starting :rolleyes:

Would be great if anyone could help me, pleeease...pretty please :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Oh brilliant! That means I've just made a lovely big bowl of potato salad (with bacon, peas, spring onions and extra light mayo) for just 4 points!!!!! I'll enjoy it all the more now :)

Thanks Sandy x
  5. bubblegumbodw

bubblegumbodw Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    That sounds absolutely scrummy.
  6. LoveIt

LoveIt Me on the right! x

Weight Watchers... woop woop
    Mmmm. I gotta get out of work and get me some dinner... you're making me hungry!! x
  7. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

It was scrummy....reeeeally scrummy....so scrummy in fact that I'll probably have the same again tomorrow :)
  8. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Sooooooooo i think we need the recipe! .. how do you make it ??

hehe ;)
  9. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Was easy peasy (I'm no cook, I don't do anything that's not either out of a packet of extremely easy, lol!). I just boiled 250g new potatoes with 2 slices of Tesco L/C bacon (1pt) and a few peas. Let that lot cool right down, then mixed in a couple of spring onions and a dollop of extra light mayo...and walah!!...done! It was delicious - definitely one of my new ww favs.
  10. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

That sounds gorgeous and very low on points too

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.