• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Points help - PLEASE!

If anyone has a calculator, could you please tell me how many points for 185cals and 0.3sat fat??

My points calculator is at my house, but I'm staying at my mums at the moment and I don't know where hers is - eek!

Probably should have found mine before starting :rolleyes:

Would be great if anyone could help me, pleeease...pretty please :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh brilliant! That means I've just made a lovely big bowl of potato salad (with bacon, peas, spring onions and extra light mayo) for just 4 points!!!!! I'll enjoy it all the more now :)

Thanks Sandy x

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
Mmmm. I gotta get out of work and get me some dinner... you're making me hungry!! x

It was scrummy....reeeeally scrummy....so scrummy in fact that I'll probably have the same again tomorrow :)

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
Sooooooooo i think we need the recipe! .. how do you make it ??

hehe ;)

Was easy peasy (I'm no cook, I don't do anything that's not either out of a packet of extremely easy, lol!). I just boiled 250g new potatoes with 2 slices of Tesco L/C bacon (1pt) and a few peas. Let that lot cool right down, then mixed in a couple of spring onions and a dollop of extra light mayo...and walah!!...done! It was delicious - definitely one of my new ww favs.