Points question help please

sue1963

When I did pro points when it first came out I was on 29 but when I restarted recently this had been changed to 26. I don't like fruit so can I go back to 29? Will ask leader when I can get hold of her but thought someone on here would be able to help thanks :confused:

If you're struggling to eat 26 then try going to 29 but it might slow down your weight loss. If you're happy with that and you feel more able to follow the plan on 29pp then go for it!

Or you could stay on 26 but spread your 49 weeklies out over 7 days and have the extra 7pp a day making it 33pp a day with no more weeklies.

When I did pro points when it first came out I was on 29 but when I restarted recently this had been changed to 26. I don't like fruit so can I go back to 29? Will ask leader when I can get hold of her but thought someone on here would be able to help thanks :confused:

I was gonna suggest exactly what Sarah did, add 3pp per day from your Weeklies to make 29pp per day but you're still left with 28 Weeklies for a 'Blow Out' x

Hiya i got to gold on 29 and had no problems. Ive decided to get another stone off but although I'm meant to be on 26. I've decided to stay with 29 but if I'm not hungry I won't eat the extra 3 for the sake of it. I've been back on plan for 2weeks and lost 2.5lbs so 29 in my eyes are working so definitely not dropping it down whilst losing x

I have 29 since yesterday as I don't like fruit so will see how this week goes. If it worked for you before why change it. Good luck. Will look forward to reading your diaries

I have 29 since yesterday as I don't like fruit so will see how this week goes. If it worked for you before why change it. Good luck. Will look forward to reading your diaries

Good Luck with your 29, in the grand scheme of things it's only 120cals approx so shouldn't make too much difference.x

Good luck

Back