poker girl...

Hey,

I went down south to play in a poker tournament tonight... just home now! Was a good nights craic... about 80 players - about 7 or 8 women i think - top 10 players got paid - i came 13th :(unlucky eh!) 10,000 guaranteeed prize pool so would have been awesome to win.... (new skinny wardrobe money sorted) anyway as a consolation prize I won a prize for being the last lady :) (very sexist i know) i won a ticket for 200 euro to play in a satellite for wsop in london... only thing is i just realised i am in london the day satellite is being played - gutted. So now i hope i can get my ticket transferred to another game...

i just realised this post will be of absolutely no interest to anyone except for cankster... im just hoping to find another poker girl out here somewhere? lol

talking of poker girls - in my local card room i get on so well with all the girls - but some women in big games can be right ol cows! this woman tonight would not even acknowledge my presence at the table... (she talked to everyone bar me) i was so glad when she got knocked out and usually i root for girls big time cos we are far and few between in the poker room... i dont understand women like that... Its nice to be nice eh?

night night
xoxoxoxox

well done hunni - you are so clever. Big money will come soon eh!!!
Always amazes me how some people can be so horrible - who needs people like that? I believe in karma so they will get their just deserves one day. You are better than that so just ignore it!

BTW - think I will laern how to play poker!!

xx

hey

well done hunni - you are so clever. Big money will come soon eh!!!
Always amazes me how some people can be so horrible - who needs people like that? I believe in karma so they will get their just deserves one day. You are better than that so just ignore it!

BTW - think I will laern how to play poker!!

xx

Thank you! would be super cool to win a nice poker game before i get to goal - how awesome would it be to go clothes shopping for a skinny wardrobe with a handbag full of cash! :) lol hmmmm.... pretty awesome id say! ha ha ha!

Yes I totally agree with u on the karma issue, Im big into that - think about it all the time - thats why i sooo into not thinking bad of anyone or anything if at all can be avoided - i dont like to have any negative energy in my life if i can help it. Sometimes its hard not to but i am happy and positive probably more than 95% of my life - I have to accept im human though and do have the odd blue moment or evil thought! lol

AND YOU SHOULD LEARN POKER - It the best game ever invented - so much fun and you meet so many lovely people!!! Its a great strategy game and it really gets the adrelalin pumping! Wow - i love it and think everyone should play it!!!! lol xox

My sister would love you, she is a big poker player and is always winning!! She is only 8.5stone though so no need for her to be on the lipotrim board! Congratulations!!

Oh I like the sound of your sister - 8.5stone and a winning poker player - sounds like someone I want to be!!!!! lol SHE MUST BE SO COOL! :) Thank u so much for congratulating me! :) very kind of u xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

what a misrible old bag, she was prob jealous of your obvious talent and stunning good looks!

glad you whooped her ass!:queen:

LOL

I take it you had fun then hun (apart from the old cow)!! lol

you got any pics from the wedding yet?

Grrr... the guy who works with me was at the wedding and taking pics alll day - but his gf has the camera so he wont get it off her until tonight! Pics tomorrow - yes i had a great night - it was fun - but i think everyone thinks i am now seeing this guy - the tournament organisers even asked us to get together for a photograph at the end of the night - im sure i looked so attractive after playing poker for 8 hours straight at 3am in the morning - i just hope its not printed and they dont state we are a couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

what a misrible old bag, she was prob jealous of your obvious talent and stunning good looks!

glad you whooped her ass!:queen:

Gee thanks ms blonde! Maybe ur right - but like she was a good 20 years older than me - flips sake woman build a bridge! Shame everyone cant be as nice as us eh ms blonde? xox ;)

She is defo jealous of your youth, talent and gorgeous looks!!! Sour old bag!

Glad you had a fun night out. I'm sure that big prize is just round the corner - in time for you reaching target so that new wardrobe will be hanging in your wardrobe and on your skinny body!!!

x

Back