• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pole dancing!!

I've just been flicking through the tv channels and I came across a programme called X-Weighted. The guy on there was having pole dancing lessons as part of his diet/exercise regime...it looks wicked!!! Has anyone here ever tried it?!!

This guy was saying it was really hard and worked muscles he didn't even know he had...I would love to give that a go! - though I'd probably need more of a pillar than a pole, lol!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
I've heard of it being used as an exercise regime. I've also heard it's pretty good - but probably not for those with heaps to lose for obvious reasons (I know I couldn't support my weight from a pole: I'd pull both arms from their sockets!)

Anyway, if you think you fancy it, why not check it out ... you're more likely to stick to exercise that you find fun to do :)

Kate

CDC/PT/PITA
It's great - just watch out for the bruising on your thighs! :eek:

Oh I so fancy giving it a go! It looked like real fun! I might see if I can find some classes somewhere close by...but I'll also need to try and find someone else willing to come with me - don't fancy going on my own, that would more embarrassing than fun.

I'd love to be able to do it, but I think I'd wait until I've lost more weight. Swinging myself and all my excess fat around a pole, then tipping myself upside down... Doesn't sound like a good idea at the moment! ;) lol

S: 18st11lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 6st7lb(34.6%)
I haven't looked yet. Does the home kit look worth getting?! Maybe we could all get one, lose stones and then take up pole dancing in a club and earn ourselves some extra cash! Lol!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fitness Health and Exercise 0
Slimming World Off Topic 12
Slimming World Off Topic 1
Slimming World Off Topic 6
Exante 8