1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *angela*, 6 January 2014 Social URL.

1. *angela*

*angela* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hello :)

Just looking a wee bit of clarification please as i dont have my book handy. Is pomegranate regarded as speed or super speed food? I'm assuming theyre free being a fruit though... Also if any of you are having them what would you serve it with? Is it better over a salad / in yoghurt etc? Trying to vary things a bit for me and try new things :)

Thanks in advance x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anti222

Anti222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Paul McKenna

My book's saying that pomegranate is a F (fibre) food but not speed or superspeed, although it is still free. I like pomegranate too, I usually either eat it by itself (in a bowl it takes so long to eat piece by piece and it's something to snack on so keeps me busy and away from the biscuits) or sprinkled over a fruit salad (or a normal salad if you like the sweetness). I've never had it with yogurt, although I imagine it would be nice with the Muller Light Cranberry and Raspberry one.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.