Poor ratties :(

Harley Quinn

As you can see from my signature, we have quite the menagerie here. Tomorrow evening, my three oldest rats will be making their final trip to the vet and I'll be coming home without them. :( I know it's for the best - all three are riddled with massive tumours that are severely affecting their quality of life, now beyond what I consider acceptable. I'm still very sad about it though. I think I'll be making a buttery batch of scrambled eggs for them tonight, and get as many last cuddles as I can tomorrow.

Harley Quinn said:
As you can see from my signature, we have quite the menagerie here. Tomorrow evening, my three oldest rats will be making their final trip to the vet and I'll be coming home without them. :( I know it's for the best - all three are riddled with massive tumours that are severely affecting their quality of life, now beyond what I consider acceptable. I'm still very sad about it though. I think I'll be making a buttery batch of scrambled eggs for them tonight, and get as many last cuddles as I can tomorrow.

This is such sad news... I hope you will be ok. They will be at peace. My thoughts are with you x

Back