Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Poor weight loss!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Dolly_Mixtures, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Dolly_Mixtures

Dolly_Mixtures Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.59%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hi guys
    I only lost 0.5lbs this week to which I'm disappointed with. I lost 8.5lbs in my first week. Is it normal to have a poor weight loss after a good one it's just I'm new to this and worrying my first week was a fluke. I have stuck to my points all week and only used 6 of my weekly points.
    Any help or re-encouragement would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you look at it as 9lbs in 2 weeks, its pretty brilliant :)

Its not unusual to have the occasional low week, Im sure next week will have you back on track with a 1 or 2lb loss

4. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    it's probably your body just adjusting,,i bet next week will be a good one!! i'm doing weight watchers since juane and have never lost more than 1.5lbs,,my first week on it i lost half lb,,but stuck at it!! was giving out about how slow my losses are and a friend gave out to me,,even tho it's slow i've still lost 2 stone:)

5. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    9lbs in 2 weeks is an amazing loss!! I would'nt worry at all, i only lost 3lbs in my 1st week and 10wks later ive lost over a stone and half. A lot of weight you lose in your first week is water anyway, keep at it and you will get the results you want.

6. Dolly_Mixtures

Dolly_Mixtures Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.59%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Thank you for your replies.
    I know I just have to stick with it, I was just expecting to loose more. I think I was spoilt in my first week!
    Thanks again and fingers crossed for next week!x

7. allotmentqueen

allotmentqueen Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.37%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers Pro Points
    Wow that's great - but think of poor me as I lost half a pound the first week and at my WI this morning - you guessed it, another half a pound. At this rate it will be March before I get up to your outstanding achievement!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.