Poor weight loss!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Dolly_Mixtures, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Dolly_Mixtures

Dolly_Mixtures Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.59%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hi guys
    I only lost 0.5lbs this week to which I'm disappointed with. I lost 8.5lbs in my first week. Is it normal to have a poor weight loss after a good one it's just I'm new to this and worrying my first week was a fluke. I have stuck to my points all week and only used 6 of my weekly points.
    Any help or re-encouragement would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you look at it as 9lbs in 2 weeks, its pretty brilliant :)

Its not unusual to have the occasional low week, Im sure next week will have you back on track with a 1 or 2lb loss

4. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    it's probably your body just adjusting,,i bet next week will be a good one!! i'm doing weight watchers since juane and have never lost more than 1.5lbs,,my first week on it i lost half lb,,but stuck at it!! was giving out about how slow my losses are and a friend gave out to me,,even tho it's slow i've still lost 2 stone:)

5. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    9lbs in 2 weeks is an amazing loss!! I would'nt worry at all, i only lost 3lbs in my 1st week and 10wks later ive lost over a stone and half. A lot of weight you lose in your first week is water anyway, keep at it and you will get the results you want.

6. Dolly_Mixtures

Dolly_Mixtures Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.59%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Thank you for your replies.
    I know I just have to stick with it, I was just expecting to loose more. I think I was spoilt in my first week!
    Thanks again and fingers crossed for next week!x

7. allotmentqueen

allotmentqueen Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.37%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers Pro Points
    Wow that's great - but think of poor me as I lost half a pound the first week and at my WI this morning - you guessed it, another half a pound. At this rate it will be March before I get up to your outstanding achievement!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.