• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Poor weight loss!

Hi guys
I only lost 0.5lbs this week to which I'm disappointed with. I lost 8.5lbs in my first week. Is it normal to have a poor weight loss after a good one it's just I'm new to this and worrying my first week was a fluke. I have stuck to my points all week and only used 6 of my weekly points.
Any help or re-encouragement would be greatly appreciated.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
it's probably your body just adjusting,,i bet next week will be a good one!! i'm doing weight watchers since juane and have never lost more than 1.5lbs,,my first week on it i lost half lb,,but stuck at it!! was giving out about how slow my losses are and a friend gave out to me,,even tho it's slow i've still lost 2 stone:)
9lbs in 2 weeks is an amazing loss!! I would'nt worry at all, i only lost 3lbs in my 1st week and 10wks later ive lost over a stone and half. A lot of weight you lose in your first week is water anyway, keep at it and you will get the results you want.
Thank you for your replies.
I know I just have to stick with it, I was just expecting to loose more. I think I was spoilt in my first week!
Thanks again and fingers crossed for next week!x
Wow that's great - but think of poor me as I lost half a pound the first week and at my WI this morning - you guessed it, another half a pound. At this rate it will be March before I get up to your outstanding achievement!