Poorly and cant start :(

first timer

I I was due to start yesterday but have been sick and couldn't start am starting feel bit better and I will start morrow morning even if am still sick.

Am due to wi on Monday will that be too soon?? I work tue, wed and thur so if I don't go Monday I would have wait to Friday any advice should I just go I know the loose wont be as much be still a loss.

first timer said:
I I was due to start yesterday but have been sick and couldn't start am starting feel bit better and I will start morrow morning even if am still sick.

Am due to wi on Monday will that be too soon?? I work tue, wed and thur so if I don't go Monday I would have wait to Friday any advice should I just go I know the loose wont be as much be still a loss.

I would wait till you were better before starting L.T the first few days are quite hard and I would recommend you being well but the decision is your own to make, and I'm sure others on here will offer you their opinions but i imagine the general feedback will be the same.

As for the weigh in that's up to you too, you might not get a high loss after a few days but any loss is still a loss either way :)

Hope you feel better soon and good luck on your lipotrim journey

Back