Poorly knee

Thin in 2012 :)

As one of my other posts stated, I love to run and I need to exercise to lose weight. Therefore I'm really sad that at the moment I can't run (not even one step) without a stabbing pain in my left knee. I believe it's runners knees from what I've read on the net, I'm going to rest it for another week but might have to consider bothering the doctor with it.

I'm doubly upset because I bet it's because I'm such a fatty that I've got it in the first place :(

honey, don't beat yourself up. even thin people get runner's knee! call your gp and see them, for one thing they can advise you an for another, they can let you know this isn't directly your fault, and for how long you need to rest.
<3 hugs.

Flibsey said:
honey, don't beat yourself up. even thin people get runner's knee! call your gp and see them, for one thing they can advise you an for another, they can let you know this isn't directly your fault, and for how long you need to rest.
<3 hugs.

Ah thank you. Have to go and see the GP soon for a blasted blood pressure check so I'll mention it then.

Thanks again. X

Back