Popped back/missing GL diet

RedDress2011

Hi Ladies

Popped back to see how you are all doing -you may remember I went off to do WW with my friends---I hate it :(, the counting, the pressure of a club finding my self buying low calorie horrible foods to stay within those points --ladies you don't know how lucky you are!!! In fact I am going to go back and follow my PH bible and pretend --naughty me--- abut I miss my hommous/oatcakes/olives --and the healthly cooking --my friend seems to be doing OK re weightloss but I have only lost 2.5lb in three weeks --its not worth the misery.....I am sure you'll see me back here full time in the near future :rolleyes:

Hi Red Dress, sorry to hear you are not enjoying WW. :( Have you tried their simply filling plan? I think a lot of their 'free' foods are good low GI choices and you might be able to eat more of the things you like? Don't know, I have never done WW, that's just what I've gleaned from wandering around minis. :)

Hi Reddress! I was wondering how it was going for you with WW. Each body is different and reacts differently to the diets out there. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy low GL. We look forward to hearing from you:)

Hi Reddress ... i am just joining this section after loosing nearly 4 stone on lipotrim which really is horrible.. but did the trick... i lost control for a few days, not to bad...hope to see on here in more x

Back