Porgeous Starting weight 14st. Finsih weight 9st.4lbs.!!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Maintenance here I come.. and FINAL pics
Start Date: 7/8/07 - 14st

At long last I have made the decision that I am happy and will be heading towards full maintenance with gusto, if I lose some along the way then so be it but if not it’s all good.

Here they are, the vital statistics:

Height: 5ft 1in
Start weight: 14st
Finish weight: 9st 4lbs (as at this morning!)
Start size: 20/22
Finish size: 10 bottom 12 top
Bust: Start 48in, Finish 36in
Waist: Start 37.5in, Finish 27.5in
Hips: Start 47in, Finish 36in

And I won't bore you with any more after these, time to stop obsessing about my weight and get on with the joy of living but here are the final photos…..

porgeous-2.jpg
P1271056.jpg

georgie-1.jpg
PC080417.jpg

gorgeous porgeous ! xx respect

Thanks both and thanks Mini for posting!

Gxx

You are amazing and a real spur on for me to stop dithering and get another stone off.
So heres a toast to you and looking gorgeous.x:party0049::party0036:

Amazing hunny. Said it before, will say it again. You keep me going xxx

WOW!!!!!
What a FANTASTIC achievement and you sure are an inspiration to me and to many others.
You should be so proud of yourself Georgie - you really do look stunning and very happy.
Well done
Tansyx:)

WOW fantastic!!! you have a super figure there.

i just marvel at how fantastic you look!

You look brilliant Porgeous!

At the end of your journey phase 1!:D

Well done Porgeous!!!

My stats are a little similar to yours so I am hoping to acheive the same as you!!! Great inspiration!!!!:D

Porgeous - you look absolutely amazing !!!

WELL DONE on a fab loss.....:D

good luck with your maintenance......

you're an inspiration !

Debz xx

At long last I have made the decision that I am happy and will be heading towards full maintenance with gusto, if I lose some along the way then so be it but if not it’s all good.

You put into words how I feel, as long as i get to a certain point, if i lose more its a bonus. i think thats a healthy way to look at it.

well done, cute dimple too!!! you look heaps better, happy!

u look soooo fab xxx well done

I think the last pic of Porgeous in jeans and black top is my inspiration. I want to look and be called "sexy" again, like she is in that last pic. At 20 stone, no-one aint gonna call you sexy and you certainly dont feel it!

I'm going to print out that photo of Porgeous in her jeans and stick my head on it and then put it on all the kitchen cupboards. This is how I want to look when I get to goal. My OH nearly started drooling when he saw that photo!

Is it wrong to wish the next 13 weeks away?

Bless you all and thank you!!

xx

Back