• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Porgeous???

Georgie, where did you get that lovely black and white dress, is it knitted, I seen someone in a restaurant wearing one just before I started CD and was very taken with it. That one was knitted and I thought it was just lovely then and seeing it on you reminded me of
it

You look fab in it girlie....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
I agree, that dress looks stunning!!!
You must be sooooo proud of yourself Porgeous& good luck with cdc interview x

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Awww thank you both xx.

The dress is French Connection and yes it is knitted. They don't sell it anymore but there is a shop on Ebay that sells them brand new with tags. If you do a search either for French Connection or "Tellin" they should come up.

Thanks again xxx

slaterslady

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 1st0lb(6.31%)
Porgeous, I only started a couple of days ago but wasn't feeling too great yesterday so I looked at your picture and the inspiration slideshow and it has made me more determined then ever before. You look fab :)

Thanks Nikki! The first week is definately the hardest, keep going hun, it will be so worth it xxx

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
S: 13st10lb C: 13st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You do look amazing, how long did it take you? I dont remember you when I first joined in November 2006 - so I only caught the end of your journey when I came back last month.

I love all the outfits! x

:thankyou::thankyou::grouphugg:

Thank you all xxx

B - don't be telling me things like that, I've already bought two of the same dress from Whistles cos I liked it so much!! Knew they still sold it in different colours but not the white and cream one.... I can feel a wee visit coming over me!

actually, it was in the French Connection section of House of Fraser at Monument that I saw it - not in Leadenhall Market (visited both in the same day and got confused)
Oooo I'm going to Monument next week!!!! :eek::eek:

bluemoon

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st10lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 1st2lb(7.21%)
Just to echo everyone else......
YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

Hi Porgeous, you know I'm already a member of the fan club. I haven't been on much recently, but see you have an interview to be a CDC. Best of luck - I think you'll be great.