• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pork belly

I would probably do 1 syn per 20 calories as its so massively fatty.

28g of pork belly = 147 calories so 7.5 syns per ounce
92% fat, 0% carbs, 8% protein

EDIT: If you use the nutrition info here: Calories in Pork Belly and Nutrition Facts and run it throiugh the calculator it comes up at 6½ Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy (that's for 28g) so I was pretty close.

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
Thank you x
Luckily I have gone off the fatty bits, so the dog will be eating that:eek:

The pack has the nutritional info on it, can I use the online calculator, with pork as free, to calculate the piece that I am going to eat?

Thank you x
Luckily I have gone off the fatty bits, so the dog will be eating that:eek:

The pack has the nutritional info on it, can I use the online calculator, with pork as free, to calculate the piece that I am going to eat?
Yes thats what I did - that figure includes pork as free. Its going to give you the average for the whole pork belly - fatty and less fatty bits. I dont think you can really get round the fat, its just a fatty meat, obviously some bits are better than others but its still going to be pretty sinful.

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
Thanks, I've just done it, and per 100g oven cooked it is 9.5syns, so yes, it is going to be bad, and I can't blame anybody for it, because I bought it!:eek:

Thanks, I've just done it, and per 100g oven cooked it is 9.5syns, so yes, it is going to be bad, and I can't blame anybody for it, because I bought it!:eek:
Ouch! :eek: Oh well, 'tis the w/e :D Enjoy it and start again tomorrow, I bet its gorgeous :)

Agh me too, was a bit of a scoffalot yesterday, plus all the Saturday vino. :eek: Oh well, at least we enjoyed it! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 3
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 0
Atkins Diet 7
Syn Values 2