Porriage ordered

HMurphy

I've ordered a box of porriage, I although I find it really sweet, its good to eat something different. It makes me feel like I'm having a proper breakfast with a bowl and spoon!! I miss the whole plate, bowl and cutlery thing so at least I get to do it once a day.

Perhaps I could put my bar on a plate and use a knife and fork to eat it with...would last longer!!

i'm getting a porridge sample delivered today!! going to have it for tea tonight as i miss eating with cutlery too. I chop my bars up into 14 small pieces and eat with a fork at tea time with the kids, that way i'm not missed at the table. though i do get asked why can i have pudding when i don't eat my tea lol.

I think it says in the website you can have porridge 3x a day if you wish as its nutritionally the same as the shakes. Just double check lol xx

Amandine said:
How can three porridge's a day not push you out of ketosis? Oats are carbs - aren't they?

About the same carbs as bars, some people will be more carb sensitive than others. You have to have some carbs and even on three packets of porridge it's not that much.

Try and see is probably the only way to see how you react. By the way it tastes delicious!

GSQ

There's not many oats in it I don't think. Funny how people's tastes differ- I find the porridge revolting :( Luckily I didn't order too many but when it's porridge day I get all sad haha!

Back