• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Porridge coming to LL.

EmVeg

Do a little dance!

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
OH said only yesterday that they should do something more breakfasty!!

exciting!

I've been eating my bar for breakfast and then coming home at lunchtime for a soup because like pete, don't really enjoy choc shakes in the morning!

Mind you I have all my shakes hot now, with 2 teaspoons of coffee in them.

I was told about this last week, but didn't quite want to believe it! However, I'm going to be a bit reserved in my excitement until I can taste it!! After all, I was desperate to try the tomato soup and...... well....bleurgh!!!

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
Not helpful for me! I only eat porridge when its covered in brown sugar!! Don't suppose that LL will allow that. But I'll give it a try. Maybe it'll be yummy!?

B x

oooo goody, i lurvvveeee porridge - hope its nice!
daisy x

Great news, keep looking at the porridge each morning, really miss it as I used to have it every day - can't wait!

Louale x

Just thought I would say seen as it was mentioned in my meetings. And apparently you can have 2 a day - even if you microwave them as they have added extra vits and mins for that purpose.

Should be coming in end of Feb apparently.
I have my reservations lol, but anything nice and warm would be good, lets hope it tastes good though :)

oooh yum yum! Cannot wait - all you need on a cold morning!

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
Oh, also the fruits of the forest powder made be going colourful when you mix it in - like the orange one.

Just had a word with LLC about the porridge and she says LL are still doing tests and it wont be out for a while yet..........................I was so looking forward to something new to try!!!!!!
We'll have to keep our fingers crossed they get a move on with it!! and I hope your LLC (emveg) is right and we can purchase it at the end of Feb!

My LLC said it will be about 6 weeks till it's out. She said they were worried about it being lumpy but then they worked out that porridge is supposed to be lumpy! LOL.

I wonder if it will be a sweet porridge... also I hope it won't be essentail to use the microwave because I don't have one!

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
If it isn't sweet you can always add some water flavouring?