PORRIDGE..How many??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Trolley Dolly xx, 22 May 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Trolley Dolly xx

Trolley Dolly xx Full Member

:party0011:Morning

Just a quick question....how many porridges can you have in a day?
    Also, is it ok to add a teaspoon of a vanilla shake to give it some flavour??

Thanks...have a good day everyone xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    You can have all your meals in porridges if you like. There is a little extra carbs in the porridge, but would only be a problem if you were very carb sensitive.

A little of the shake powder in the porridge is fine. I'm told it's lovely with the toffee and walnut shake too :)

4. Trolley Dolly xx

Thankyou KD for the reply. Not sure if carb sensitive, but i am sure i will find out. x

5. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I love the porridge, especially the apple and cinnamon. The max i would have though is maybe 2 a day. xx

6. lyndzi76

lyndzi76 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.95%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I hate the porridge but will try it with some vanilla in.
    Any tips on how you make it?

7. Trolley Dolly xx

Thanks, maybe baby...only going to have one or two a day but now know can have three a day, if I feel I need too.
    Lyndzi 76..the way I do it is...make plain porridge as normal and after just add a teaspoon of vanilla shake and just stir in....I think tastes nice x

8. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I make mine by adding 5 oz of warm water to the porridge slowly and stirring it really well as i add the water. Then i pop it in the microwave for a minute and stir it every 30 seconds. Then when you take it out you have to stir it again and let it stand for abit. If i was to add vanilla i would prob add abit when its out the microwave and stir, like TD has already mentioned xx

9. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    I used to add a tsp of choc shake to mine,or sometimes a tsp of coffee, just to vary the taste.I loved the porridge.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.