Porridge question!

emz449

I haven't ordered any porridge from slim and save before and was just wondering what they were like as I only have two weeks worth of bars/ Cambridge porridge left for breakfast and don't want to order a bulk amount to discover I don't like it!

Is it similar to Cambridge diet or lighter life porridge??

emz449 said:
I haven't ordered any porridge from slim and save before and was just wondering what they were like as I only have two weeks worth of bars/ Cambridge porridge left for breakfast and don't want to order a bulk amount to discover I don't like it!

Is it similar to Cambridge diet or lighter life porridge??

You can order a sample of each flavour before you order properly, will help you work out which flavours you like -HTH x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Oh ok thank you for your reply, didn't realise you could do it individually! Xx

emz449 said:
Oh ok thank you for your reply, didn't realise you could do it individually! Xx

Yeah you can buy any flavour as a sample ONCE, but the cheapest thing is to buy the sample pack-as you benefit from the sample price for every flavour :) HTH x

its not like the cambridge porridge at all! I wasnt so keen on my sample much preferred the oatmeal (loved CD porridge though the apple one was lush) saying that though the shakes are much nicer than CD :) :) sample & enjoy :) :)

People tend to either love thhe sweet porridge and hate the oatmeal or vide versa. Personally I love the oatmeal and the sweet porridge is the work of the devil...

I still can't bring myself to try either the porridge or oatmeal I had with my sample pack, I hated the CD porridge so much that just the thought of it gives me the shudders!!! :rolleyes: which isn't very helpful to you I know, but I guess there's no way of knowing without trying.

I absolutely hated CD porridge with a passion. I'm not keen on S&S porridge, but I absolutely LOVE the oatmeal. Infact three of my four meals today have been oatmeal :) I make it with all water, and find it's tasty enough even without making up using the milk allowance.

Hmm! I'm still undecided about it, there were times when the cambrige diet porridge made me feel a bit ill! Might just stick to the bars for breakfast!

I hated the cd porridge and was quite blue about it love the s&s oatmeal, it tastes like porridge/semolina pudding....yum yum!

I must be odd because I love both oatmeal ad porridge lol fatttyyyy!! Exante one is yum too but I can't stand any other exante products the choc shake makes me vom ha!

I love the sweet porridge. I make it with double the amount of water then thicken it up with a spoonful of psyllium husks. That makes a good sized portion, very filling and also provides fibre!! I sprinkle cinnamon on top and have it withor without milk. Great way to start the day and I am not hungry mid morning!

Welshtigger said:
Yeah you can buy any flavour as a sample ONCE, but the cheapest thing is to buy the sample pack-as you benefit from the sample price for every flavour :) HTH x

Just thought it was worth mentioning rob no longer does this as people were abusing it

The big mixed sample packs are still available :)

Anne-Marie said:
I love the sweet porridge. I make it with double the amount of water then thicken it up with a spoonful of psyllium husks. That makes a good sized portion, very filling and also provides fibre!! I sprinkle cinnamon on top and have it withor without milk. Great way to start the day and I am not hungry mid morning!

What a great idea , I'm going to try that ! X

I've been having mine with a spoon.of strawberry shake Mmmmm

RebekahR said:
Just thought it was worth mentioning rob no longer does this as people were abusing it

The big mixed sample packs are still available :)

Oh right sorry

Back