Extra Easy Porridge without Scan Bran...?

Tetris

Gold Member
Hey guys,

Last week I joined SW, have been finding it all pretty extra easy until some confusion last night while browsing the forum when I read that if you have porridge you *HAVE* to have scan bran to make up your HexB.

I just wanted to know if things had changed? The starter pack I got when joining last week says nothing about this- it has '35g Porridge Oats (any variety)' listed as a B choice, and in the list it also says '25g Ready Brek (any variety) + 1 Ryvita Dark Rye/Original/Sesame', does that mean as long as I have 35g of Porridge I don't need the scan bran? In fact, I don't see any mention of scan bran in that first page of HexB Cereals section.

I've read all of the small print in the booklet around the Healthy Extra B section and see no information stating this, so wondered if the threads I've been reading are just out dated, as I can't seem to find anything newer on this?

Haven't had porridge except the first day before I went to a meeting (when I hadn't technically started yet ;)) but just wondering for the future!

x Sophie

P.s. am on EE

Yeah, things change all the time. It's likely that the post you read is quite old and out of date now. Unfortunately, things are going to be changing again when the new packs come out in January. But certainly for now you can just have 35g Porridge Oats.

Thanks!

Will there be somewhere online we can find out about the changes in the new year, or does one have to buy a new pack? :/

Thanks!

Will there be somewhere online we can find out about the changes in the new year, or does one have to buy a new pack? :/

Do you go to group? If so, you will be able to get a new pack for free if you attend in between Christmas and New Year. Otherwise, I believe they are £10.

The group I went to last week was terrible, I've heard some consultants are much better than others though so I may try another group near me. Feel quite happy going it alone though, but might be early days to say that!

I f you are not happy with your c I would try another group. I think its hard in the first few weeks and you will need support from others, and a good c, but perhaps thats just me! And of course you will have good support from everyone one here! :)

Back