• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

PORRIDGE????

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
O.k so after cutting down on the carbs drastically yesterday I'm officially on day 1 of ss! :D
Have just had my first pack of the day and thought i'd try porridge as i haven't had it before............and it was.......erm.........interesting. It didn't make me vomit or anything but it was very runny, sweet and sickly. Am i making it wrong or is it supposed to be like that? :confused: I only got the Maple & Pecan one as my CDC said it was the nicest. Do you think its the nicest too? Cos if thats the nicest i think i may give it a miss next time! lol :rolleyes:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

alipally

Serial Dieter!
Yes the maple and pecan is sweet.... and they all tend to be quite runny.
I personally prefer the apple and cinnamon as I add more cinnamon to enhance the flavour. I also make mine up with a little more water, because, otherwise I think it tastes powdery.
I think that you have to take the word porridge and give it 'poetic licence'! It's more.... what's the word I'm looking for???

Ah yes! Gruel!!!

Ali xx

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
I think that you have to take the word porridge and give it 'poetic licence'! It's more.... what's the word I'm looking for???

Ah yes! Gruel!!!
I think even with poetic licence calling it porridge may be stretching things slightly! lol

I only have two more so i'll force them down this week and then stick to the shakes i think!

Rayven said:
I think even with poetic licence calling it porridge may be stretching things slightly! lol

I only have two more so i'll force them down this week and then stick to the shakes i think!
Well done! I'm on day 3 I'm struggling a little I'm at work w everyones eating and I feel hungry :( I'm not gonna let it beaten xx

i love the maple porridge. love it! make sure you mix carefully and use the right amount of water. you can make it with a little less if you need to!

Its the devils food.
Manky horrible disgusting stuff. I took it all back and swapped it for shakes. It gives me the boak just thinking about it!!lol

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Bless ya Elaine - i didn't find it that bad......bad enough but not 'that' bad. lol

Definitely measure out the water correctly and use a hand blender....makes it a bit thicker. All of them are quite sweet - even the original.

I love the porridges!! If u use the exact amount of water 5fluid oz they are runny just like porridge. They are sweet tho apple and cinnamon not as sweet think that's why I like them cause they are sweet!

Haha that was supposed to say they are not runny if u use the exact amount of water x

flab fighter

The fat is melting away!
Threw mine in the bin and not touched one since Yuk, Yuk, Yuk!!!!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
thanks guys - i think i'll finish off the ones i have and then stick to shakes. xx