Step 1 Sole Source Porridge....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yorkiepud, 16 May 2014 Social URL.

1. yorkiepud

yorkiepud Full Member

I have no microwave, it blew up! I've been doing porridge in a pan. Is this ok does anyone know please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge step 2
    No idea. Best to give your CDC a call and ask I think. The nutrients in the porridge can last a minute in the microwave but I'm not sure about direct heat from a hob as it's quite a different cooking method so you might be losing some of the nutritious goodies.

4. yorkiepud

yorkiepud Full Member

She said that too but I'm addicted! Said I could cook in a Bain Marie but it tastes so much nicer in a pan

5. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge step 2
    What step are you on? If you're only having 3 products a day (so sole source) then it's not a good idea to lose nutrients from one of your products as you could be affected detrimentally. But if you are on ss+ With 4 products then losing some nutrients from one shouldn't affect you too much.

6. yorkiepud

yorkiepud Full Member

I'm Ss+ but doing the 3 packs and a meal option

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.