1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source Porridge....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yorkiepud, 16 May 2014 Social URL.

1. yorkiepud

yorkiepud Well-Known Member

I have no microwave, it blew up! I've been doing porridge in a pan. Is this ok does anyone know please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

No idea. Best to give your CDC a call and ask I think. The nutrients in the porridge can last a minute in the microwave but I'm not sure about direct heat from a hob as it's quite a different cooking method so you might be losing some of the nutritious goodies.

4. yorkiepud

She said that too but I'm addicted! Said I could cook in a Bain Marie but it tastes so much nicer in a pan

5. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

What step are you on? If you're only having 3 products a day (so sole source) then it's not a good idea to lose nutrients from one of your products as you could be affected detrimentally. But if you are on ss+ With 4 products then losing some nutrients from one shouldn't affect you too much.

6. yorkiepud

I'm Ss+ but doing the 3 packs and a meal option