Step2 810kcal Portabello mushrooms

That's what I'm thinking it says mushroom and I'm sure they would stipulate any certain kinds that are off limits. As long as I keep it at 80g I'm having to go up to step 2 as I'm on week 13 but I'm so scared lol. Have you been on plan long?

It sounds crazy but I'm not enjoying step 2 at all. It's too much change and choice. Roll on getting back to SS. Hope your having a good week :)

I can imagine is feels odd after so many weeks of SS. I think Im going to keep it simple when I do my 'break' and hope it doesnt spin me out too much!

I'm just petrified I am unknowingly eating too much (even though I'm following the book) I feel so out of control. I've pretty much just been having eggs and veg lol. Made chicken one night but didn't manage it all. I'm enjoying the food but looking forward to getting back to SS and hopefully loose 2.5 stone in the next 12 weeks then I will be happy to move up the steps...I feel like I've put on a lot of weight on step 2 but I know I'm probably just being paranoid.

Back