1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Portion size pics please

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by blonde8, 31 March 2011 Social URL.

1. blonde8

blonde8 Full Member

Hi all u lovelies!! I'm not sure if I've posted on the rite part but I'm struggling with portion control! Pretty please could u all upload some pics be it a breakfast lunch dinner or snack of something you would have so I get an idea of portion sizes u all have... I'm sure portion size is effecting my weight loss! Look forward to getting some pics. Thanks in advance :) xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blonde8

blonde8 Full Member

Can no one help me? :-(
  4. Lady A

Lady A Loves to Shop!

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hey hun,

Sorry I haven't got a pic for you as I had dinner before I logged onto minimins but I tend to split my plate into two sections, one half meat/carbs & the other half superfree. Good luck on your slimming world journey. xx
  5. Laney

Laney Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World EE
    I have to say I am wondering about my portion sizes too. The concept of eat until you are full has gone out the window cos I keep telling myself I can eat loads?!
    I am going to buy myself my own (smaller) plate next week and hope this makes a differene. No pics sorry hun, me and cameras are not huge friends! LOL
  6. blonde8

blonde8 Full Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.