Extra Easy Portion sizes??

chloe0214

What's everyone's portion sizes like??
Last week I stayed the same after no cheats, 1 hour exercise bike everyday, and I have under 10 sins a day???
For example tonight I'm having gammon for tea, could I have the 2 pieces or should it only be one, also I had egg for breakfast could I have egg again for tea with my gammon????
Sorry for all the questions but I'm a newbie and really confused as to why I stayed the same after not cheating and ALL that exercise has puzzles me............

sometimes the exercise doesnt actally help, there was a few girls from my class who lost around 2-3 lb a week they started exercising and they only lost1.5lb in 1 month and that was the only thing they had changed. maybe cut down on your exericse, if you want 2 eggs for breckfast or 2 gammon have it, as long as 1/3 of your plate is superfree and you are hungry enough for that then i dont see why not :)

No don't cut down on your exercise, that would be a really bad idea as its good for you in so many different ways not just weight loss. But when we start exercising our muscles can retain fluid to help with repairing which sometimes shows on the scales. Make sure you are drinking enough water - an extra glass for every half hour of exercise on top of your normal daily amount.

But to answer your question on portions, eat as much as you need to satisfy your hunger. That might be different for you to someone else. :)

No don't cut down on your exercise, that would be a really bad idea as its good for you in so many different ways not just weight loss. But when we start exercising our muscles can retain fluid to help with repairing which sometimes shows on the scales. Make sure you are drinking enough water - an extra glass for every half hour of exercise on top of your normal daily amount. But to answer your question on portions, eat as much as you need to satisfy your hunger. That might be different for you to someone else. :)
I drink 4 litres of fluid a day 2 litres just water then 2 litres with added sugar free squash....

sometimes the exercise doesnt actally help, there was a few girls from my class who lost around 2-3 lb a week they started exercising and they only lost1.5lb in 1 month and that was the only thing they had changed. maybe cut down on your exericse, if you want 2 eggs for breckfast or 2 gammon have it, as long as 1/3 of your plate is superfree and you are hungry enough for that then i dont see why not :)
I have been exercising since I stared so I wouldn't notice any change as I've always done it, it's just really annoying as to why I stayed the same that's why I was thinking are my portions too much??

I drink 4 litres of fluid a day 2 litres just water then 2 litres with added sugar free squash....

Then why not post your food diary for a few days and we will take a look to make sure you are not missing anything. But the reality is that there will be weeks when we sts or even gain despite being 100% on plan, its pretty inevitable and just one of those things, all we can do is move on :)

Back