• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€βšΎβš½ Emojis and more.. Read more

Portsmouth People say Hi!

Restart 3/9/2013
Ok, I have noticed there seems to be a few of us on here from in and around the Portsmouth area, so thought it would be nice to say hi to each other!!!!

I live just outside Fareham, Born in St Mary's though some years ago :)

Please feel free to say hi - even if you are as far away as Southampton lol
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Staying on plan!
Does Winchester count???

Staying on plan!
Thanks then. Feel like part of a club now lol

Restart 3/9/2013
Does Winchester count???
Yes, heck most of hampshire counts! I work in Winchester sometimes - Im a community mental health nurse working cross county, but seem to get alot of my referrals from winchester...

Gonna be skinny!
Hey - I'm near Winchester too. BUT I commute to Portsmouth for uni and my fella is pompey born and bred so I am always there with him. :)
Hey! I am in Southampton. Don't start till next Thursday but have been lurking on the boards reading everyones posts and getting lots of inspiration :)
hi all pompey born and bred x

Restart 3/9/2013
See I thought there were several of us!!!
not too bad thanks kell, i dont know about weight loss as only weigh once a week, roll on sunday:). hope ur doing well though? x
well done on the 6lb kellie x

Hi, Im in Horndean, lived in Havant from 02 - 08, originally from Chichester tho.
I am a cdc full time and currently ssing to get rid of my holiday gain, 2 weeks all inclusive, not good!!!!:cry:So i am soldiering on with the best of you

Isnt cd just the best?

Good luck all,

Restart 3/9/2013
Hello MrsM - I grew up in Rowlands Castle and my dad's side of the family are all Horndean born and bred so know the area pretty well :) Lovely place, tho changed alot since I lived there!!!!