Posh frock ball

Discussion in 'Meetings and Events' started by Melliewoo, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    trying to get more accurate numbers with 3 places for a ball trying to help Bev lol

if your interested in a winter ball in either Birmingham, Leeds or manchester add your name and how many tickets you'd want and either B, L or M next to it or all 3 if your willing to go to either
    thanks
    Melanie 2 B/L/M

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Manchester 2 places! Hmmmm is that the third time i have posted on this tonight? I am losing track.

4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Yeah i know what you mean.

Without being mean hun, this is getting complicated. There was talk when we all met that an email would be going around to get an idea of numbers.
    Anyway, good luck

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Would it not be better waiting for Bev & Mich to get their heads together??

I thought Birmingham had more or less been decided on but now theres a thread asking about different venues.

I think once Bev & Mich get together theyre going try and get numbers... youre right BG this is just getting confusing now

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I totally agree that this should be left until Bev returns as it is getting very confusing as there are now so many threads

Irene xx

7. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I agree with the others. I think this should be left to Bev and Mich to sort out re: venue (Birmingham has pretty much been decided I thought)/numbers/costs etc.

Once Bev gets back from holiday, they can recruit whoever they want to help with the organisation of the event. Otherwise I think we'll all get confused and it won't take place at all :rolleyes:

8. sav1990

sav1990 Addicted to this site lol

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    21st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Mix
    I don't care who organises it just someone let me know where and when and I will be there book me in for 2 tickets but give me a little bit of prior warning if possible xxx

9. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Mich and I are still in the planning it stage - if and hopefully when we know where it'll be we'll arrange to email everyone on the site with date, venue, price and how much we need as a deposit.

This is the link you need to keep an eye on ...

http://www.minimins.com/meetings-ev...08-ball-party-aka-mich-s-posh-frock-ball.html

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.