Positive and negative? Am i preg?

kirsty123

Hiya jus a quick question really to see if this has ever happened to anyone before....

My period was due last tues, nothing... I done a boots own test then and there was a very, very faint line... I then done a clear blue digital "pregnant 1-2" for some silly reason I then bought a first response early test and it was negative... I burst into floods of tears and my husband had to run out and get me another clear blue digital "pregnant 1-2" anyways just wondering what your opinion would be, I left a sample with gp for labs to test but won't find out until Monday and that's 2days away! Has this happened to anyone else? I'm worried because first response seems to be more sensitive than clear blue from what I have been reading?! So confused!!

Thanks in advance for any replies!! Xx

There's no such thing as a false postive. Congrats to you and your husband you are most definitely pregnant! !

Exactly what I was going to say.

Update: I have an appointment with out of hours gp no in an hour, I started bleeding and cramping, hope it's nothing serious xx

The emergency Dr dipped my urine twice both came up negative and told me that it was a likely miscarriage and to re-test in the morning. When I woke up I had pains and was bleeding very heavy so I just know, it's very hard to come to terms with and I'm not sure what to do now, the Dr didn't give me any sort of advice or information and don't think it's an emergency so will just take it that it must jus pass naturally.

K xox

So sorry to hear this. :( I hope you are ok xxx

I have been in your situation, I found out I was pregnant and then a day later I was mcing so I know how you are feeling. It's incredibly hard. :( x

So sorry again x

Thanks so much for ur replies! Yeah it's so hard in such a short space of time had such a high then a major low I'm ok now tho still a bit teary at times! I had a week off work to get my emotional state back to normal again! Dr said I was 5weeks and tbh the lack of support/advice is awful, I was referred to early preg clinc due to very heavy bleeding and the Dr pretty much said if it happens in my next preg to let it go and don't bother them in as much words very rude indeed! Hope everyone is doing alright

K xox

Charming!! Unfortunately they see it all the time so to them we're just a number, which is totally wrong because when it does happen to us, it's our whole world. Sadly, I had a very similar treatment back in 2007 when I had my mc. :(

I hope you are doing ok xxx

So sorry to hear this. How are you doing?

Thanks, I'm doing ok, I get down moments but I'm not doing too badly. My af still hasn't came, been over 5weeks now. Had my hcg bloods done and came bk as 1... So just have to wait for it to come back then can start trying again! I was just shocked at the lack of information and support from medical centre and hosp Xox

Back