Positive Press

Daisy65

Silver Member
There's an article in the daily mirror today about super-sized people - some really interesting and positive stuff about cambridge. It's shown to be effective for those with 4 stones plus to lose ...I just googled it. It's great to finally read something good about Cambridge!

Ooooooh will google it and read x

Hi I was one of the people in this article and I lost over 7 stone on the Cambridge diet through the counterweight programme from my doctors and it was a brilliant opportunity to sample the diet which I have kept up since.

Shazmike said:
Hi I was one of the people in this article and I lost over 7 stone on the Cambridge diet through the counterweight programme from my doctors and it was a brilliant opportunity to sample the diet which I have kept up since.

Wow 7stones - how long did that take? I think that more doctor's will have to start referring patients to cd as it is so much cheaper and healthier than weight loss surgery. My GP said I must go away and lose 4-5 stones - very helpful!

It took me about 9 months and I would never have tried the Cambridge diet if I hadn't had the opportunity from the doctor but now I would recommend it o anyone

Back