Positivity - motivation - inspirational thoughts

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd start a thread where we can just post a thought a feeling an activity or a quote etc etc that provides us with a boost!

Just hoping it'll boost the positivity throughout the boards as I personally know it can be quite difficult not to take a negative turn at some point.

Shall I start!?

* I went spinning today and realised I could see the seat when cycling - previously my tummy had stuck out so I couldn't see it - therefore I must be shrinking

anyone else...? Xx

Yeah I can now walk to, do a 3/4 hour Zumba class, 1/2 hour bokwa class and walk home without thinking I'm about to die! Previously I'd have been lucky to just do the walk! I can also now see parts of my body I've not seen in years! Thanks for starting the thread Xx

Yay Lexie! Feels good to appreciate the small things :) x

I can now walk for half an hour no problem at all and am now able to walk much faster than I used to.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you are all so positive. i now look as if i could have a waist - nearly. i recently went to pick up my script and ran!!! a very short distance which i would have been knackered at walking.
crap day so looking forward to tomorrow and will try to find some more positive things

I need to say something positive before the negativity eats me alive ahhhhh lol

Someone questioned whether I knew how much I'd lost bc 4stone didn't seem enough was I sure it wasn't more like 5!!!

And breathhhheeee lol x

in size 24 troussers which is fab

Mizkirsty said:
I need to say something positive before the negativity eats me alive ahhhhh lol

Someone questioned whether I knew how much I'd lost bc 4stone didn't seem enough was I sure it wasn't more like 5!!!

And breathhhheeee lol x

That sounds like an extremely back handed complement!!!! 4 stone is a huge amount to have lost!! Do they know how much 4 stone is? Thats 25 kgs which is 12.5 - 2 litre bottles of water!

I always get back handers I also had your arse is half the size it used to be ginormous huge!! Or your stomach used to stick out soooo far!

But I'll focus on the positive from it as totm has arrived at a really bad time so not looking forward to wi tomorrow. :( xx

Haha was ironing my OH jeans size 36, thought I try them to see if they fit! Um yes they do - his size 34s don't but almost!! That is so funny!!

my boobs stick out more (lol sorry) oh and i noticed my shadow (in the sun) is smaller loooooooool xx

oh and also i can now use the cross trainer in the gym no problem. i noticed only yesterday that finally my stamina and endurance has got more better. im able to jog for longer on the tredmill and notice when i finish excersising it takes me quicker to recover and able to start excersising again . oh and not sweating so much while in the gym either xx

I'm bumping this bc I think the xen forum is in desperate need of some positivity ...

X

For me its that I can look in the mirror and not hate what I see- I'm still not happy with it but it doesn't disgust me. Also I can go into any high street store & find clothes that fit! X

sarahaglover said:
For me its that I can look in the mirror and not hate what I see- I'm still not happy with it but it doesn't disgust me. Also I can go into any high street store & find clothes that fit! X

Thats a great achievement x

I have to say my motivational quote would have to come from miss moss & be 'nothing tastes as good as slim feels' if I want something naughty I always think about this & think the pleasure I will get from that food will be nothing like the pleasure I get from going & buying a size 14!

Ooo I like that that quite is fab!!

And Ooo I love shopping! X

Back