poss newbie advice plse

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by chocaslim, 9 June 2010 Social URL.

1. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    poss newbie advice plse
    Hi there:) just wondered if someone could help me i would love to maybe go back to slimfast in a couple of weeks i'm calorie counting at the mo but know i will get bored soon as i usually do as i did with sw and ww i need something to quickly turn to before i gain in between..... i did slimfast a few years ago and lost alot just wondered the slimfast snacks are cheesy thingys and choc bars can i have the weight watchers cookies x2 in a pack 99kcals or not. thank you x

sorry if you see this twice in the forum i posted in the wrong place:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    You can have any snacks you like hun as long as they are within your calorie limit. Good luck with the new diet ad keep us updated on your losses.

4. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    yes as carrot tit said you can have what you want as long as you dont go over your calorie count for the day!
    i use the weight watchers snacks for treats. atm i have 6 slices of weight watchers carrot cake that i am having one a day as a treat :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.