Possible newbie needing advice!

malibucheeky

Hi All

ive been looking at the slim and save posts on here for a while deciding if i should give it a go. there's a lot of inspirational stories on here and id really like to try it. there's just a few questions i have. :eek:

how much salad/veg are you allowed per day?

are you allowed sugar free fizzy juice?

how do you find it if your out at a restaurant or out at the pub and cant have anything to eat or drink? :(

how do you maintain your weight once it has been lost?

can you still go to the gym a couple of times a week?

sorry for all the questions :)

Thanks Amanda xxx

200g of veg and salad. yes to the the sugar free fizzy pop as lond as there is NO citric acid in it!! restourants are ok because you can have a plain salad with chicken or fish and fizzy water. you just have to be strict with yourself. slim and save has a re feed plan to start you off with maintanance also there is a site called my fitness pal which you can log your food on and it tells you approx how many cals etc that your size and weight needs to maintain. yes to the gym as long as you feel you have the energy. probably in your first week or so you wont. i go swimming lots its good for the saggy skin lol.

200g of veg and salad. yes to the the sugar free fizzy pop as lond as there is NO citric acid in it!! restourants are ok because you can have a plain salad with chicken or fish and fizzy water. you just have to be strict with yourself. slim and save has a re feed plan to start you off with maintanance also there is a site called my fitness pal which you can log your food on and it tells you approx how many cals etc that your size and weight needs to maintain. yes to the gym as long as you feel you have the energy. probably in your first week or so you wont. i go swimming lots its good for the saggy skin lol.

Thanks very much. some good info there.

thats good as i was worrying about having to go out to restaurants and stuff but having a salad when im out isnt so bad :)

ill go on my fitness pal as well ;)

gonna order my stuff later on today. cant wait. :D x

:) good luck stay focused drink lots of water and be prepared to be a grumpy cow sometimes lol

Back