• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

possible the best 1.5 points i ever had

Smirky

Gold Member
Ahhh i was going to get these but i just love the citrus ones too much lol in love with the mandarin one :D but i may purchase one or two of the cheesecake to have a lil munch! hehe, i'm sure freezing it would be ok, just be frozen yogurt right?? lol :)

Are they only 1.5 points? ooh yesterday I had one and hazarded a guess at 2.5 so I get a point back for yesterday, right?
Sorry I'm not joining meetings until tommorow and since yesterday have been pointing using online resources etc xxxxx

P.s fine to freeze mullers, if you can stir every 1/2 hour to make sure it freezes throughout and not just the edges, was a well known dessert on slimming world! x

Smirky

Gold Member
All muller lights are 1.5 points :) so yeah you would of saved a point from yesterday lol :) they also do smaller pots now in a pack of 4 and these are also called muller lights and those ones are only 1 point, selected stores do them though! I know morrisons do, i got mine first from tesco, but haven't seen them around lately! :(

Smirky

Gold Member
i brought some yesterday and all i have to say is; OMGGGG! Gorgeous! :D

bought these today and put them in a bag in the frige,,to hide from the kids,,awful i know,,going to put some in the freezer now for tomorrow!!