Possible??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by sweet_tooth, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. sweet_tooth

sweet_tooth Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi All,

Im new to the forum although i'm often here looking around. After trying many diets and always failing I have decided to start back at weight watchers again and put my head down and lose 12 lbs to get to my goal of 9 stone! Do you guys think this is doable in 6 weeks! I am so sick of trying different diets and not getting anywhere. I find losing weight so difficult, i feel if i could only lose this 12 lbs i would be so much happier in myself!

Can I do this??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dinx

Dinx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover
    Im my HONEST opinion....if you stick to your points, track EVERYTHING and do regular exercise, there is absolutely no way you shouldnt lose 2lb a week and reach your goal! I have lost 11lb in 4 weeks and I do NO exercise due to illness...if I can do it...you most certainly can!

I would suggest keeping a food diary on here, it is a great help. I also read through other people's diaries a lot to get some ideas for variation in meals.

Good luck and Im looking forward to seeing your progress x

4. established88

established88 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.45%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think it really could be achievable too, Dinx speaks sense!

And Good Luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.