Possibly the WORST slimmer in the WORLD!!

Bernadette and mum

I have gone completely CRAZY:eek: Gone are the days when I used to laugh at the thought of anyone thinking SW was hard to stick to! Gone are the days when I used to be disappointed with 1/2-1lb's off! I don't know what's went wrong with me, I joined slimming world last april and lost a stone but over the last two months I've gained it all back on again.:17729:It is two weeks to Christmas and I would like to hope that if I get back on the wagon again tomorrow I could lose 1/2 a stone by then? Is it possible? :(

Yes of course its posssible. You need to go through your cupboards and ensure there is nothing in there to temp you and if there is throw it away.

Also when you are doing your weekly shop write a list so its planned out to the route of the ailes and only buy whats on the list and nothing more. I know its hard at christmas as there seems to be treats on the end of every aisle at the minute, but keep your head down and just get what you need.

Have a good look on here for some of favourite recipes and make them this week, i always find if im eating good tasty food it never makes me stray. And have plenty of snacks in the fridge like muller lights, fruit, cooked meats etc in case you do feel like a snack.

I love having ryvita's with laughing cow extra light spread on them now as a snack and i find them quite filling if i have 4 ryvitas and a big glass of water or a big mug of highlights hot choc to. Thats another thing, are you drinking plenty of water? as this can stop cravings to.

Hey, Dont beat yourself up about it!! It happens to all of us you are not alone. You can loose half a stone by christmas, its just another day. Go right back to basics and write everything down. (I hate writing down what i eat lol) but it does actually work. you have already lost weight so it just shows you can do it.You are defo not the worst slimmer i think there will be hundreds of us here competing for that title because we are all just simply human....

OMG Craig!! You look fab, you have lost so much weight!! Its has filled me with hope that i cando it to cos i have loads to loose so thanks for inadvertantly giving my diet a boost

:D xx

OMG Craig!! You look fab, you have lost so much weight!! Its has filled me with hope that i cando it to cos i have loads to loose so thanks for inadvertantly giving my diet a boost

:D xx

Thankyou and believe me if i can do it anyone can, for whatever reason i have just managed to be completly focused this year and everything has just clicked into place at the right time :)

Go you!!! well i only started again a week ago. so fingers crossed next year there will be lots less of me lol

xx

I'm new to SW but all I can say is that thinking about how much weight there is to lose can be so disheartening and negative- so try not to think about it!

We're all on SW because we love food a bit too much, so get some yummy SW food in you instead :D mugshots and coconut muller lights with sprinkles make for such fab quick treats and they're FREE! I've also filled the fridge with small plastic cups full of sugar free jelly so I can just grab one when I fancy something sweet and fool myself into thinking I'm noshing ;D cut a mango into a salad- mmm! Everything can be yummy still, just try to focus on the now rather than the past (or focus on the future when tempted by all the mince pies this month!)

Last edited:
Just a quick warning - sugar free jelly is not syn free. It's only low but you need to remember to include them in your daily/weekly allowance.

Lonestitcher said:
Just a quick warning - sugar free jelly is not syn free. It's only low but you need to remember to include them in your daily/weekly allowance.

And neither are muller rice - these are around 10syns each
The mullerlight yoghurt are free or low at around 0.5 - 1 syn
The fruit layered are also synned

The greek mullers are to die for. OK half a syn each and the tubs are quite small, but oh they are soooooooooooooo nice. As for the jelly, each sachet is half a syn if you are making Hartleys s f jelly. :)

Oops, sorry guys- meant to put muller light not muller rice (used to eat loads of the muller rice's before SW days so it's still in my head!)

Had forgotten that sugar free jelly is 1/2 a syn :( stayed way under my weekly syn allowance so am not disheartened by this fact though. I ususally make one sachet into 4 portions so one of those a day isn't a biggie for me- worth it for 1/8th of a syn each!

Back